Just got this in the mail today, and I'm really loving the case. The quality of the leather really is excellent and the phone feels perfect in the hand. I like the sleep mode/holster function when the top is closed (screen is locked and off, but you still hear when you get a message).

Case is really nice, and here are some pictures:

11-19-11 02:07 AM
    Wow that looks very cool! Thanks for sharing! Am considering to buy one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 02:25 AM
    I loved my Vaja Case on my Storm, unfortunately they're too pricey for me, and Im a bit impatient.

Im loving the new metallic branding though.. Looking nice!
    11-19-11 02:35 AM
    Case is definitely. Definitely a bit on the pricey side, but I think it was worth it. And it actually came quicker than expected. I believe I made the payment on the 2nd of November, and it arrived yesterday, so it was less than 25 days for customization and shipping.
    11-19-11 05:04 PM
    I'm considering the Vaja grip one for my 9930. And then the journal one for my playbook. Just a lot of dough to drop at the moment on cases with my new car build under way haha
    11-19-11 06:54 PM
    It's a very nice looking case and all, and I've actually owned a Vaja case for a Dell Axim PDA that I had years ago...but that just seems like it would be extremely awkward to use as a phone with the flap hanging down like that...am I wrong?
    11-19-11 06:56 PM
    You actually get used to it and it offers all round protection. One of the reasons I held onto the Storm 9500 was because of my Vaja case! It's a very classy case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-19-11 08:53 PM
    I always folded the flap back on the Storm. Its awkward at first but you get used to it. Its a very nice case.
    11-19-11 09:21 PM
    Honestly, I think it would have been better if the flap came down the other way and hung off the bottom. But when I use the device I just hang on to the flap and its not awkward at all. It just takes a little getting used to.

11-19-11 09:40 PM
    Nice case.

Always wondered about these, but not a fan of the flap cover.

I am using a stock OEM Hard shell. and you all know me as a Otterbox user, well they are on my back burner right now.
    11-19-11 09:53 PM
    Not my style.... But like that you protect your investment!!!

11-20-11 10:36 AM
    Definitely something I didn't think I would go for, but for some reason I wasn't a fan of the Case-Mate barely there aluminum back case. I just didn't like how it changed the look of the device.

I really like the look the iVolution gives the device. It looks premium both when its open and closed. Plus, its simple to take the case off whenever I want to use it naked (like some hard cases that really grip the device and are impossible to take off...)

Plus, I don't have a screen protector (yet) and I really like the protection it gives the front of the device and the screen (and the holster function is cool!)

11-21-11 02:25 AM
    SaMaster,

I am really considering buying this case, but just like the other users the flap is also one of my negatives. You say you hold on to the flap..... do you mean you flip it around to a full 360? Or do you just leave it at 180 and somehow just hold on to it?

Thanx for the info. Depending on your answer I will make my choice.
    Regards.
    11-26-11 11:16 AM
    Sena makes some nice cases for about 2/3 the price, and offers one with the flap cover at the bottom. That way, it hangs out of the way when you are typing. Works nicely. I like the way that Sena minimized the sides of the case to allow the steel bezel to show itself off in the case. The 9700 had more complete sides.

The Magnet Flipper case. $49.99, my wife had this in Croco Red for her 9700. Very nice case, good fit.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Bold 9900 / 9930 Leather Cases Magnet Flipper for BlackBerry

Last edited by rrrebo; 11-26-11 at 12:47 PM.
    11-26-11 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD