02-11-10 07:07 PM
40 12
tools
    My case finally came today. It took about 30 days. It does have a sleeper magnet, don't know why they don't tell you that on their website. That's an important feature for a lot of people. It's a little thinner than I imagined but thin is good. I've seen pics of other vaja cases and there was a nice leather lining. I'm still very happy.
    02-10-10 11:31 AM
    My case finally came today. It took about 30 days. It does have a sleeper magnet, don't know why they don't tell you that on their website. That's an important feature for a lot of people. It's a little thinner than I imagined but thin is good. I've seen pics of other vaja cases and there was a nice leather lining. I'm still very happy.
    Would you mind posting pics of the inside of your case without the phone inside? Is it felt or leather?
    02-10-10 04:02 PM
    Yea it's felt. pics attached

[IMG][/IMG]

02-10-10 05:21 PM
    sorry should have re-sized it first
    02-10-10 05:23 PM
    Looks very nice. Does the felt come off at all? I have a Sena Case that seems to shed. You also confirmed the magnet in the case for sleep mode?
    02-10-10 05:25 PM
    Yep it has a magnet for sure. I can feel it and I can see it going into sleep mode. For some reason, the magnet is on the front of the case and creates a small bulge. You would think they could use a smaller magnet but what do I know?

Only had it for a few hours but I don't think the felt will come off. It's not furry.
    02-10-10 05:32 PM
    The Sena Case is the same way on the magnet. The Vaja looks nicer though. I am really liking...

Thank you for your posts...
    02-10-10 06:07 PM
    Sorry... one more question...

How is it getting in/out of the case?
    02-10-10 06:09 PM
    After this thread I called SENA about the shedding issue and they have a revised design because of that very issue. They are sending me a replacement. Good customer service.

If that solves it, I will probably wait...
    02-10-10 06:16 PM
    It's fine. It not too tight or too loose. Of course I've only had a few hours but i don't anticipate any problems.

Sorry... one more question...

How is it getting in/out of the case?
    02-10-10 06:32 PM
    Just noticed that Vaja is now offering a slip case for the S2. I loved the case I had for my Omnia, but they aren't offering the flip version yet. At least they have one case now available for the S2.

Still waiting for the flip case, though.

(If you buy it, I suggest imprinting the back with "If found, please call XXX/XXX-XXX.") It saved me once!
    Where do you get them. I dont see them in the Crackberry store online here.
    02-10-10 06:51 PM
    Where do you get them. I dont see them in the Crackberry store online here.
    vajacases.com
    02-10-10 07:25 PM
    Thank you for the info.
    02-11-10 03:27 PM
    Unbelievable! Fed ex delivered another case from Vaja today. It's for an iphone and personalized. Now I gotta deal with returning this case to Vaja and some poor sucker has to wait another 2 weeks or so to get his case.

The other funny part of the story is my wife thought she was getting her iphone delivered today and locked herself out because she was so excited to sign for the package. She had to climb a 7 foot fence in her pajamas in the pouring 38 degree rain and climb through the doggy door in the back to get back in. She was pissed when she finally opened the package and it wasn't her new iphone.
    02-11-10 06:06 PM
    Unbelievable! Fed ex delivered another case from Vaja today. It's for an iphone and personalized. Now I gotta deal with returning this case to Vaja and some poor sucker has to wait another 2 weeks or so to get his case.

The other funny part of the story is my wife thought she was getting her iphone delivered today and locked herself out because she was so excited to sign for the package. She had to climb a 7 foot fence in her pajamas in the pouring 38 degree rain and climb through the doggy door in the back to get back in. She was pissed when she finally opened the package and it wasn't her new iphone.
    SORRY, but LMAO...what a story!
    02-11-10 07:07 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD