03-13-09 11:06 AM
55 123
tools
    I'm thinking about getting the pouch from Vaja. Anyone have any opinions or suggestions?
    01-20-09 07:04 PM
    Too rich for my blood but they do look sweet!
    01-20-09 07:06 PM
    from what I've heard they're very well made, I'll be getting one for my storm, though I'm not sure which. I ilke the ivolution top but it's not out yet
    01-20-09 07:29 PM
    If you want a case with a "sleeper magnet" then take a pass on the Vaja. They don't have one.
    01-20-09 07:34 PM
    If you want a case with a "sleeper magnet" then take a pass on the Vaja. They don't have one.
    I was close to getting one then I found out the above. If I'm going to pay 100 bucks for a case it better have a sleeper magnet in it. Then I also thought, what the heck am I going to do with it when i get a new phone in a year?
    01-20-09 07:42 PM
    That's a good point. So then which one? I am looking for a pouch with sleeper function without a clip. Any help would be great. And all BB cases are out. Don't like them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 07:56 PM
    I had one for my iPhone before I made the switch to my Bold. As a previous replier(is that a word!?) said, it is a little expensive but they are very good quality and very durable. I used to love smelling the leather Plus you get to customize them exactly how you want them!
    01-20-09 08:02 PM
    What a poor choice of name. Vaja, Vajina, Vajajay? What does the case look like?
    01-20-09 08:06 PM
    I had two: one for my treo 600 and one for my treo 650. They are very durable and protect the device. But they are expensive.
    01-20-09 08:28 PM
    The new Ivolution Top and Ivolution Top SP from Vaja have the sleeper magnet.
    02-03-09 04:22 PM
    I'd buy one for my curve if they offered more colors or decorations like the do for the iphone. Until then, forget it.

02-04-09 10:28 PM
    The new Ivolution Top and Ivolution Top SP from Vaja have the sleeper magnet.
    Exactly...SO TEMPTING!
    02-04-09 11:24 PM
    I can't understand why they are horrifically ugly for the 83xxs.
    02-04-09 11:42 PM
    I won't use a pouch with a sleeper magnet ever again...they made my Storm go nuts...noise screens, multiple transparent screens layered on each other, freezing, etc. I had to pull my battery every time I tried to use it...but they always worked great for my Pearl.
    02-04-09 11:53 PM
    I can't understand why they are horrifically ugly for the 83xxs.
    Word.

Kind of look like the Ugly Betty of imported eBay faux leather cases.

I don't even know what that Ugly Betty reference means.
    02-05-09 12:02 AM
    That's a good point. So then which one? I am looking for a pouch with sleeper function without a clip. Any help would be great. And all BB cases are out. Don't like them.

I have the Fortte Leather PDA Case Thin Pocket for BlackBerry Storm, I like it a lot better than the blackberry OEM pouch.

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm
    02-05-09 08:11 PM
    They are VERY nice. I had an iVolution for my Palm 650, I loved it, except it was a bit bulky for my pocket. I just ordered an iVolution Top SP in Nautical Blue, with Steel Gray stripe and inside; with an Ultra Clip. With my name on it. I absolutely can't wait! I think the color selection with mix & match, is awesome; although there aren't designs to choose from, one can put custom graphics on them, that you upload to Vaja with the order!
    02-05-09 08:42 PM
    when you use the phone with the ivolution top sp where does the front piece go or it just hangs while you use it
    02-06-09 07:46 AM
    I had one for my Motorola Q. It was a beautiful case that got lots of compliments. One of the few custom/form fitted cases that didn't lose button functionality.

However, they put the SD card holder on it, which scratched the glass. Nitpicking, yes, but unacceptable for a $90 case.

I ended up getting a Piel Frama case for my Storm a few weeks ago. There is no sleeper magnet, I just lock the phone and have had no issues. Love the belt quick release, and the best part is that they have a windshield mount that accepts the stub like your belt quick release. Once I hop in the car, I pull the Storm off my hip, and drop it in the windshield mount, where I have a charger run. They even thought enough to have a snap to hold back the protective cover.

And yes, the Piel is real leather.
    02-06-09 08:07 AM
    I have a Vaja case for my old iPAQ 4155. Although is was a little expensive, it is top quality. When I originally ordered the case, I was concerned about the bulk that it would add to the iPAQ, but that really wasn't that much of a problem.
    Last edited by CrackOne; 02-06-09 at 08:11 AM.
    02-06-09 08:09 AM
    I have the Classic Leather Pocket in black and, I like it.
    02-06-09 09:27 AM

The Sleeve for the Storm is what I use and it has the magnet and no clip
    02-06-09 09:31 AM
    I'd love to get one.. but way too expensive IMO..
    02-06-09 10:02 AM
    Got a Vaja Balance with UltraClip on order; I don't like the idea of a piece of leather hanging from my phone while making calls.
    02-06-09 10:32 AM
    when you use the phone with the ivolution top sp where does the front piece go or it just hangs while you use it
    I got a response from Vaja: the cover is NOT removable. I'm waiting to see if it does at least flip all the way to the back of the device. I agree that if the cover only rotates ~180* as shown in the pics, it make the phone harder to use and near impossible in landscape mode.

Too bad; i LOVE the Ivolution case otherwise. Every other case w/ screen protection is bulky & ugly.

[EDIT] Cover does not flip all the way to the back either. I asked them to seriously consider re-designing.
    Last edited by keeena; 02-06-09 at 12:22 PM.
    02-06-09 10:43 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD