Has anybody here tried the Vaja case for the Pearl? Here is a link to it:
    http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_e...3ther Products

It looks great but I was wondering if anyone has "hands-on" experience with it? I had one for my Dell Axim and the quality is top notch, but I was curious about its "functionality;" specifically if it was easy enough to take out of the case to charge in the BB Cradle? Thanks in advance. All comments are appreciated.
    07-17-08 11:21 AM
    That's one expensive case
    07-17-08 11:28 AM
    That's one expensive case
    I agree...but oh, so SWEET, am I right?
    07-17-08 11:29 AM
    I don't have one for my pearl yet but hubby has one for his blackberry and absolutely loves it. Has had no issues with it at all. I have one for my iPod and love it!

I plan on getting one for my pearl soon ... I think it's well worth the price. It's made exceptionally well.
    07-17-08 12:30 PM
    Looks like it makes the Pearl wider. I throw mine in my back pocket and don't need any extras to make my booty look bigger :s
    07-17-08 12:31 PM
    Looks like it makes the Pearl wider. I throw mine in my back pocket and don't need any extras to make my booty look bigger :s
    It looks a though it is a very tight fit, so it shouldn't add too much bulk to it...why don't you let us be the judge of what your "booty" looks like, ha!
    07-17-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD