Has anyone received there vaja case yet. if you ordered it the first day it was available you should be getting it soon. i should be getting mine on thursday.
    03-03-09 03:39 PM
    i thought about buying one of those but they're just waaaaay to expensive =/ not to mention they dont really look that great IMO. but which one did you end up getting?
    03-03-09 03:42 PM
    The Vajana case
    03-03-09 03:49 PM
    JEEZUS!! Thats some expensive sh!t! I got a blackberry case made for the bold and it fits perfect. Go Chargers
    03-03-09 04:03 PM
    got my vajaja leather pocket case a few weeks ago. is very nice
    03-03-09 07:30 PM
    i got the new ivolution
    03-03-09 07:37 PM
    Has anyone received there vaja case yet. if you ordered it the first day it was available you should be getting it soon. i should be getting mine on thursday.
    Mine was shipped to me today, should arrive Monday, the 9th (Mar). It is blue with a grey stripe, for my Storm. Can't wait, very excited to get it!
    03-03-09 09:16 PM
    It's here! Just arrived about a half hour ago. Have taken some pictures, but have to get more with my husband's phone, so can show phone in it! Awesome. Much lighter in weight, and a bit less rigid than my previous Vaja case. Very nice. Will post pictures ASAP.
    03-06-09 01:31 PM
    03-06-09 11:15 PM
    03-06-09 11:15 PM

a little help......nice looking case. how about a shot with the flap open. also does the sleeper magnet work?
    03-06-09 11:16 PM
    That looks cool, I just can't get over the hanging flap... seems like it would get in the way.
    03-06-09 11:17 PM
    HAHAHA this is soooooo funny, just the sound of "vajaja" sounds like "vajina" with a g instead of j, and as I noticed someone was taking a picture of it on their crotchal region.

Looks to be a very nice case tho* where can I get this from in Canada? other than ordering it.
    03-07-09 09:34 AM
    I took a look at these cases last night and wanted one immediately. Only thing is...the price is a "little" steep. Looks like they just might be worth it though.
    03-07-09 11:33 AM
    I have one for Iphone 3G and it's a great quaity product. Solid feel to it. I was tempted to get one for the Storm but the design is just too similar to the case for Iphone 3G so I opted for Innocase II. Price is steep but you get what you pay for!
    03-07-09 12:33 PM

a little help......nice looking case. how about a shot with the flap open. also does the sleeper magnet work?
    ok, thanks for putting these pics on this comment thread, deezmfnutz. I will try to get some better pics with my camera and one with it open. I have a sneeking suspicion that it doesn't have a sleeper magnet, although it is supposed to. It doesn't get any accidental screen activity in the case anyway...but,
    03-07-09 07:45 PM
    How well is the Vaja logo fastened to the flap in the front? I could see myself ripping that off taking my baby out of my pocket
    03-07-09 08:22 PM
    How well is the Vaja logo fastened to the flap in the front? I could see myself ripping that off taking my baby out of my pocket
    It seems to be very secure. The front flap will easily go behind the phone if desired, the flap is pretty flexible, but strong. Oh sorry, misread your question...but yes, the logo seems to be very well attached also.
    03-07-09 08:28 PM
    Can't wait for mine to arrive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 08:29 PM
    It does have a sleeper magnet and it works great. I have had mine 2 days now. Only things I have noticed is no hole for LED light to shine through and the case comes open every once in a while by itself if you hit it just right. I have had multiple Vaja cases for different brands of phones. They always work great.
    03-07-09 08:58 PM
    Otterbox rocks harder. And mine was free thanks to the guys @ berryreporter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD