I've been waiting for this earphone from V-Moda for a while and it's supposed to be out now. Do you guys think it'll work for the Bold 9700? It doesn't say it does but I hope it does.

::: v-moda ::: remix
    03-03-10 12:22 AM
    from looking at the specs they should work... but i had v-moda in-earphones for my old iphone and i wasn't impressed, if u can i would look into the beats by dr.dre in-earphone sounds alot better and it also has a remote.. the only thing about the beats are they don't fit in everyones ears

p.s. other in-earphones i've had bose,shure,klipsch,sony etc
    Last edited by sfjon918; 03-03-10 at 11:12 AM.
    03-03-10 11:05 AM
    from looking at the specs they should work... but i had v-moda in-earphones for my old iphone and i wasn't impressed, if u can i would look into the beats by dr.dre in-earphone sounds alot better and it also has a remote.. the only thing about the beats are they don't fit in everyones ears

p.s. other in-earphones i've had bose,shure,klipsch,sony etc
    It doesn't state that it'll work with Blackberry and only shows iPhone, but their other earphones states that they work with Blackberry.

I've read some good reviews about V-Moda. I heard the Dr. Dre earphones aren't that great. The Dr. Dre headphones are supposed to be better but I definitely don't want that big haha

I like the style of V-Moda. Maybe the Lady GaGa ones but I don't think hers has controls/mic.
    03-03-10 01:56 PM
    trust me they make HEADphones and EARphones two different products... and u "heard" that they aren't great, yeah it's probably from people that couldn't get the EARphones to stay in there ears... V-moda isn't even on the same level as bose and shure, u need to do way more research beats makes headphones and earphones...

ps u should be posting this in the accessories part of the forum, which they just moved the thread too...
    Last edited by sfjon918; 03-03-10 at 04:39 PM.
    03-03-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD