All I can say is these are SAWEET. Im a (respectful)young punk I guess you could say so my vehicles generally have a nice music experience. Generally this includes a myriad of speakers including the hated/loved subwoofers. I love bass in my music and feel that without it your missing an entire dimension to the music. So that is where I was led to these headphones and since a search turned up nothing on these on crackberry I figured I would write out this little review.

Looks: great little earbud design (not very noticable to others while being worn which I feel is a plus)

Color: I purchased these in bling bling black to match my berry (was also considering white)

Comfort: I cant say enough about how these feel. I could keep these in for hours! And seeing that I usually ride my bmx bike for hours on end with other earbuds that have ended up making my inner ear sore this was a pretty big concern for me. The plush little noise isolating silicon fittings are perfect.

SOUND: this is where these little bastards SHINE. Amazing clarity. Highs, mids, lows, whatever the pitch, it nails the sound produced even on mediocre quality files. The bass is absolutely great. I feel that the bass could be even more prominent but in my case I cant get enough so maybe Im just a little over the top.

Price: these are about middle of the road as far as price. I purchased on ebay and got a crazy good deal on them as I could not find them anywhere else!

Hope this helped anyone looking into these earbuds
    Last edited by gtfrede; 11-01-08 at 06:56 PM.
    11-01-08 05:36 PM
    I'm glad you clarified the sound quality for me. I am also skeptical of earbuds but this was reasuring, especially if you're that into the bass sound.

Thanks!
    11-06-08 03:35 PM
    I'm glad you clarified the sound quality for me. I am also skeptical of earbuds but this was reasuring, especially if you're that into the bass sound.

Thanks!
    Oh yes very pleased with these. Glad I could help! Just trying to contribute to the crackberry community....I also forgot to mention that they come with three different sizes of the silicon noise isolating fittings.

One downside...very minor....the cord comes straight out of the phone instead of making a 90 degree turn out of the jack....gets caught up when tryin to extract outta my pocket....this is a petty complaint but its the only one I could discover!
    11-11-08 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD