just browsing around youtube and found this vid about a new technology that allows you to use your skin as a touchscreen to control mobile devices/ipods/computers/etc.

i would LOVE to see this applied to a BB but apparently it is a Microsoft development. it is still crazy, and one can always dream, right?
    03-02-10 10:23 PM
    just speechless, amazed. if this were to happen for bb, never have to click on the keyboard/touchscreen on the phone ever. imagine how the world would be if everyone was using this in the daily world. for example, sitting in a restaurant, placing an order on your arms. lol.
    03-02-10 10:39 PM
    Purely awesome. Gotta love advancing technology

On the other hand, I hope Apple doesn't try to patent this!
    03-02-10 10:43 PM
    That has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen.
    03-02-10 10:50 PM
    Interesting but not very practical. At least not yet.
    03-02-10 11:21 PM
    Hmmm... Not really feeling it. It's cool and all, but I might as well use a Bluetooth watch or something if I wanted to poke at my wrist. Besides, this obviously targets a niche market of individuals that have body fat. Also, what happens if you have long nails? Sounds like a life threatening hazard to me if you were to get too excited over a game of tetris... could poke an artery out or something... dangerous...

03-02-10 11:29 PM
    Then there gonna make a stylus. can you say stab wounds?
    03-03-10 12:00 AM
    That is pretty cool. I'm afraid to ask just how much something like that will
    Cost us the consumer. I would rather see a full keyboard projected on a table or something
    Of that nature. By the looks of this it could be in our future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD