I'm looking for a way to watch tv on my storm on the treadmill. I need something with a clip to attach to the treadmill then maybe a gooseneck to get the storm closer to me. Of course the storm has to be sitting in some sort of universal holder at the other end of the gooseneck. If this exists and I explained it well enough please let me know where I could find it. Thanks so much for your help.
    03-23-09 01:47 PM
    if i dont understand this right, i apologize in advance lol.

this probably wouldnt be a good idea just coming from me if you dont own the treadmill lol.

i would look into a type of tripod for a camera(i saw one in walmart with three adjustable legs).

find someway to screw a type of holder into it then just glue or maybe even velcro the tripod on

hopefully this helps, just throwing it out there as an idea
    03-23-09 06:54 PM
    i made my own clip for working out the case that the phone came with i added a metal clip in the back of it i clip it to my shirt. works very well
    03-23-09 09:14 PM
    if i dont understand this right, i apologize in advance lol.

this probably wouldnt be a good idea just coming from me if you dont own the treadmill lol.

i would look into a type of tripod for a camera(i saw one in walmart with three adjustable legs).

find someway to screw a type of holder into it then just glue or maybe even velcro the tripod on

hopefully this helps, just throwing it out there as an idea

Unfortunately I don't own the treadmill its for use at a gym on different machines, treadmill, elliptical, etc..
    03-23-09 10:45 PM
    i made my own clip for working out the case that the phone came with i added a metal clip in the back of it i clip it to my shirt. works very well
    I'm talking about viewing the screen not just clipping to your shirt for listening to music. I will keep searching thanks for the replies.
    03-23-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD