I just purchased the BlackBerry Power Station & Extra Battery Charger for 8830 from the Crackberry store and while putting it together I had a thought about the plug that the extra battery charger box plugs into. It looks just like the end of the charger that my motorola H55 has (& I am assuming other headsets). What I am getting at is could this plug be used to charge that or other headsets instead of the extra battery, which I don't have yet?

Thanks.
    03-04-08 04:29 PM
    I don't see why not, if it fits, and is of the same 'power type'...
    03-04-08 04:48 PM
    I don't see why not, if it fits, and is of the same 'power type'...
    That's what I was woried about, the 'power type'. You would think if it was able to charge other devices it would be advertising it. But....they, blackberry, want you to get the headset that works with the unit.

Oh well thanks. Any way to tell what the power output of the plug is?
    03-05-08 05:41 PM
    Read the manual.
    03-05-08 05:52 PM
    Read the manual.
    Nobody does that anymore.
    03-06-08 07:13 AM
    Nobody does that anymore.
    Sad but true. I occasionally find myself wanting to screaming RTFM to some newbies.
    03-06-08 12:44 PM
    But sometimes you get a better explaination of what your problem is from the forum members. I do agree that sometimes people should go to the manual first, but also by coming here, the hope is that someone has already done/experienced what the other user is asking for.
    03-07-08 07:23 AM
    Sad but true. I occasionally find myself wanting to screaming RTFM to some newbies.
    Thank you, read RTFM in a post yesterday and couldn't figure it out. Just got it
    03-07-08 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD