I know the Incipio Feather for the Tour hasn't been released yet, but I'm trying to make some decisions. What I have now is just the Verizon privacy screen protector (which I don't really care for), and the BB holster.

I definitely want to keep the holster because I like the sleep function. But, I want to know if you think the Incipio Feather case will still allow the Tour to fit into the BB holster?

With that, should I still get a screen protector (was thinking about the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for the Tour).

Please let me know what you think of this combination. Will it work?
    09-07-09 08:39 PM
    Which BB Holster?

Seidio makes one and it will have the sleep function and it will fit the Tour with the Incipio one.

The Incipio makes a holster but no sleep function.
    09-07-09 08:40 PM
    Which BB Holster?
    The BB holster that came with the Tour in the box. It's a leather holster with a flap on the top that closes over it. Will Incipio fit into this holster?
    09-07-09 08:50 PM
    I'm pretty sure the feather will fit into the holster. The feather is a super thin case so I doubt it'll add much bulk to the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 11:20 PM
    I think it'll fit. Question now is, when and where can I order the incipio feather case??
    09-08-09 09:37 PM
    Sorry to bump this up, but I wondered if an answer was ever found to this question...this is one of the cases I am considering ordering.
    09-29-09 10:16 AM
    Sorry to bump this up, but I wondered if an answer was ever found to this question...this is one of the cases I am considering ordering.
    Hello Fumbalah,

Yes, the feather will still allow the Tour to fit into the provided holster. The feather's >1mm thickness allows for this compatibility.

Despair - You can find the feather for BlackBerry Tour at our website: Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone, iPod, MacBook, BlackBerry and Zune Case and Accessories
    The direct link to the Tour products is: Incipio Carrying Cases - BlackBerry Tour 9630 Cases

Kind Regards,

The Incipio Team
    support@incipiotech.com
    800-733-0088
    09-29-09 07:05 PM
    I wish it would fit in the 8900 pouch; that thing is SO snug and tight...
    09-29-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD