I am not sure if I am in the right catagory or not, but I have to usb data cables, and niether one will pick up my card info or my system information. Could something be wrong in my settings ? It still charges the phone but thats it
    08-04-09 08:49 AM
    Enable Mass storage mode.
    08-04-09 09:38 AM
    As stated above, in options>memory make sure enable mass storage is set to yes. When you try to hook up to the pc, if DM is running, does it show your PIN in the lower left corner? If not, you might try uninstalling/reinstalling DM. Something could have become corrupted regarding your drivers.
    08-04-09 09:46 AM
    this has happened to me all i did was turn mass storage on....or if you got it passwrod locked it will ask you to unlock it first...
    08-04-09 10:36 AM
    it is on. and my pin does show up in DM. Is the encryption mode supposed to be on NONE?
    08-04-09 10:39 AM
    Now it says "A MEDIA CARD HAS BEEN INSERTED THAT CONTAINS ENCRYPTED CONTENT WHICH WILL BE UNACCESIBLE BY THIS DEVICE"(WHAT DOES THIS MEAN). STILL WON'T PULL UP BLACKBERRY INFO OR MASS STORAGE JUST CHARGING PHONE
    08-05-09 12:05 PM
    Busted USB cord??
    08-05-09 12:10 PM
    Busted USB cord??
    I have two usb cords, and tried them on three computers , and niether one works, the DM recognizes my pin and everything but it won't pull the drivers up
    08-05-09 12:30 PM
    If it were mine, I'd go to options>memory, hit the menu button and choose format>card. The problem is that it will wipe all the data that's on your card. Again, if it were mine, that wouldn't be a problem because I copy my card contents (backing it up) to my pc once a week, or more if I put something important on it. You could try to copy the card contents (using Windows Explorer) from the phone to your hard drive first, then format, then try to copy it back to the card.
    08-05-09 12:46 PM
    If it were mine, I'd go to options>memory, hit the menu button and choose format>card. The problem is that it will wipe all the data that's on your card. Again, if it were mine, that wouldn't be a problem because I copy my card contents (backing it up) to my pc once a week, or more if I put something important on it. You could try to copy the card contents (using Windows Explorer) from the phone to your hard drive first, then format, then try to copy it back to the card.

I did this and it's still saying that the card has encrypted data on it when I remove the sync cable from it ! I don't have anything on my card but pictures and music. Could it the WMP info document file thing that in on the card
    08-06-09 09:03 AM
    Now it says "A MEDIA CARD HAS BEEN INSERTED THAT CONTAINS ENCRYPTED CONTENT WHICH WILL BE UNACCESIBLE BY THIS DEVICE"(WHAT DOES THIS MEAN). STILL WON'T PULL UP BLACKBERRY INFO OR MASS STORAGE JUST CHARGING PHONE
    This JUST started happening to me as well for the first time...it's killing me!!! My .148 was getting really slow and buggy so I did a fresh install and now I am getting this error.

The content on the card I could let go...but it has my QuickLaunch settings on it...ahhhhhhhhhhh

Please let me know if you find a solution....
    08-06-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD