When i plug my USB lead into my phone it'll charge the handset but the desktop manager wont pick up my handset? Any idea why? It used to work but all of a sudden its stopped.
    07-14-09 04:38 AM
    Not sure if this is what you mean, but I actually have to open DM when I plug my phone in. (I know that seems elementary, but when I had my Curve, all I had to do was plug it in and it recognized my computer and opened DM).

Otherwise, not sure.
    07-14-09 05:57 AM
    as soon as i plugged mine in before it would recognize the handset but now it doesnt for some strange reason. it will just starge it. Before that mass storage mode used to come on
    07-14-09 06:29 AM
    Jengy
    Sounds like to me something got deleted. I would recommend deleting DM and reinstalling it
    07-14-09 06:36 AM
    Ive done that and the same problem occurs. Ive also tried it in a few different computers and the same problem. The USB cable will charge the phone but wont pick up my pin and says server status unavailiable
    07-14-09 07:33 AM
    So dm doesn't recognize your bb anymore? Does the comuter pop up a found new hardware thing? Mine will work intermittently when it used to work all the time and from what I read it is a sign of a bad cable. Tmo wanted $15 for a new one but I was broke. So I just have to put up with it for now. If you have another cable or a friend does give that a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD