Has anyone tried to use these together? I love the feather but hate that they do not have a clip. I think I'm liking the Innocase clip, but not the Innocase II case. Anyone have any feedback or other options? Thanks!

Kat
    10-13-09 08:49 PM
    they fit perfectly
    10-13-09 09:06 PM
    Sweet, thanks!
    10-13-09 09:09 PM
    Interesting I was wondering this too except for the opposite reason. My Innocase I broke after warranty and for good reason I'm hesitant to pay another 30 dollars for a case that broke in just over six months. I will look at the Feather now as an option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 09:17 PM
    Oh shoot! I meant to say the Innocase Lock clip. You think it would still work well together?

Kat
    10-13-09 09:21 PM
    Interesting I was wondering this too except for the opposite reason. My Innocase I broke after warranty and for good reason I'm hesitant to pay another 30 dollars for a case that broke in just over six months. I will look at the Feather now as an option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I have read great reviews about CS for the Innocase Feather. They had issues with them cracking, asked for pics of the damage, then shipped a new one. I also jsut read that they redesigned it to make it a little more sturdy to correct the cracking issue.

Kat
    10-13-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD