In central london in Phones4U Tottenham Court Road, Blackberry have opened up a Blackberry Zone where you have every possible Blackberry there and Blackberry's very own staff who will show you the very best phone for you. They are not a sales person for Phones4U, so wont fob you off with the best phone they get the most commission on etc but are very helpfull.
    If you follow on twitter uk_blackberry they will be holding competitions etc for everyone to win prizes. I won a free blackberry bluetooth headset on friday, so Blackberry owners who are in the UK follow UK_Blackberry on twitter to win stuff!!!

Anthony :-)
    10-04-10 08:58 AM
    I/we hope it's not too good to be true :S

There's plenty of scams around, so we must be wary and verify everything lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 09:01 AM
    I/we hope it's not too good to be true :S

There's plenty of scams around, so we must be wary and verify everything lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    its true, i saw the uk_blackberry competiton myself, shame i live on other side of uk

signals good things to come though i hope, and maybe a store to buy a playbook from??
    10-04-10 09:06 AM
    I wouldn't put it on here if it wasnt, phones4u flagship store in central london on the 1st floor is a blackberry zone, i follow blackberry uk on there and they put a twitter on there to say the first 10 people to buy a blackberry in store or go there and show the tweet with there blackberry and say that you want to claim you freebie will get one, me and my pal bagged a FREE blackberry bluetooh headset from them, they only gave out 10 of them and said as it was such a success they will be doing things like this more often, so i thought i would share the info so other can be lucky and claim prizes when they do things like this!! honest not a scam!!!
    10-04-10 09:08 AM
    its true, i saw the uk_blackberry competiton myself, shame i live on other side of uk

signals good things to come though i hope, and maybe a store to buy a playbook from??
    Thanks BB Themes, i thought i would put the infomation on crackberry so everyone can have a bite of the cherry etc, if you do see it on twitter infact i was given a display bluetooth first, but blackberry have called me and are sending me a new working one and are making up for it. so you can see that im not trying to scam people etc, i think that we should all look at uk_blackberry on twitter and everyone can be a winner. Yep and a playbook will be a good competition prize too!!!!!
    10-04-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD