10 thumbs up for Otterbox Commuter for 8900! I was a little turned off by seeing pictures of some of the other cases because of unsightly bulges and general heft but the Commuter for 8900 is (as advertised) the best of both worlds. Protection with sleekness.

It's the best of 3 worlds actually if you count the screen protector that comes with it. Not sure how they do it (maybe it's the plastic peelies that come shipped on BOTH sides of the film and not just on one) but this is the best on any phone/device I've ever used (and I've been using them since the days of my b/w Palm through Sony Clie through WinMo, etc...). NO BUBBLES and it appears pretty tough. Well I guess since the 8900 is not a touchscreen the film doesn't have to be too tough but this will definitely do the job in someone's pocket.

Now the wifey wants one...
    08-19-09 07:32 PM
    any pics of it?
    08-20-09 03:50 PM
    Looks good on their site. If they made a Tour variant I would be pretty interested. I need more protection that a normal skin but their other products are to bulky as it has to fit comfortably in a shirt pocket.
    08-20-09 08:27 PM
    Its the most beautiful case i ever own. Not bulky at all, i had the speck case, seidio innocase and sena case and with all i own, i found the otter cummuter is the best yet you can get so far !! Three thumbs up!!!! first i work a office job with suit and i be able to put the phone in my pocket with the otter case with same weight and size like the seidio innocase.
    Not to mention about the screen protector that came with - amazing product and so easy to apply on without any problem.
    Highly recommand !!!!
    08-22-09 11:00 AM
    Does it come with a belt holster? It didn't look they offered one on the otterbox website.
    08-23-09 08:43 PM
    any pics of it?
    Yeah sure here are a couple.

Sometimes I feel like BB's in general (and especially this Commuter case) look a lot sexier when you're holding them. Even the stock professional pictures from RIM don't do these devices justice and maybe these pics I took don't do the Commuter justice.

Picasa Web Albums - nguyenalext - OtterBox
    08-24-09 12:09 AM
    Yeah sure here are a couple.

Sometimes I feel like BB's in general (and especially this Commuter case) look a lot sexier when you're holding them. Even the stock professional pictures from RIM don't do these devices justice and maybe these pics I took don't do the Commuter justice.

Picasa Web Albums - nguyenalext - OtterBox
    That looks really good, we need a Tour variant STAT.
    08-24-09 09:53 AM
    what theme do you have on it?
    09-14-09 05:58 PM
    I was looking at the BlackBerry Curve 8300 Defender Case, does anyone have this? If so, does it have its on screen protection? I can't tell from pics.
    09-15-09 11:12 AM
    what theme do you have on it?
    One is the free HTC Hero theme:
    Free HTC Hero Sense Theme for the BlackBerry Curve 8900 | CrackBerry.com

... and the other is the free Orange theme:
    Orange - A Sexy Free BlackBerry Curve 8900 Theme! | CrackBerry.com
    09-15-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD