I am a new BB user and am extremely hard on my phones. I'm looking for a skin or protective covering for my curve that will protect both the screen and the phone as much as possible, without adding bulk to the phone as I want to use a BB holster so that way the "in holster" option works.

I currently have the flimsy silicone cover that slips off way to easily and the BB curve case that has the flip over flap that holds the phone in place, if that makes sense. I also have the really hard to remove snap on extra bulky thick screen protecting case. The one that kind of feels like a football, but it's really bulky and doesn't fit into the holster.

Thanks for your help.

Curveyone1998 "BB Noob"
    03-08-09 11:12 PM
    I highly recommend the Seidio Innocase and holster (approx $50 for the pkg). They also have a protective screen cover that just barely covers the BB screen. There are other screen proterctors available. The case itself has the texture of the sides of your 8330 and add very little bulk. The holser is rugged and works with the standby function on the Curve. I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:28 AM
    what about an invisishield? I really like the look of my BB and the invisisheild seems strong and thin. i really don't need a holster, as I have one already. I just need a thinner shield to protect it.

Reviews anyone? I'm thinking of purchasing through ZAGG
    03-09-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD