03-14-09 03:47 PM
32 12
tools
    if you buy it for a phone that is bigger you certainly could but not with the standard the case is sleek in size bit still too thick for sleeves mean for the fone. i picked up a small camera pouch today for 10 bux to keep the fone in while travelling keeps it fully covered and protected wit an extra pounch
    03-03-09 09:57 PM
    i also heve the red seidio inno case and i was dissapointed that it wouldnt fit into the blackberry sleve.

the case itself is great. nice rubbery feel to it but also solid.
    the bast pouch i found for this phone is an old one o bought for my 755p from a tmobile store. i liked the pouch soo much i did some searching and found it on this site for 7 bucks
    Opentip.com: Mobile Glove Futura Black Leather Horizontal Case with Stationary Belt Clip and Loop

the pouch is a great fit for the 8330 with the inno case.
    i just wished the innocase came with a hard screen proctector like the mobileglove case does.
    which i also have.
    if you have a job where you are worried about the phone being banged up i would highly suggest getting the mobile glove
    here is the link to the mobile glove too.
    http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...d=23767&view=1

good luck on your decisions
    03-03-09 11:05 PM
    i am gald there wasnt a hard protector because i noticed with those dust tends to get between screen and protector and hard to remove without removing case.

i also removed the bar that goes across above the trackball i kept hitting my fingers on it when scrolling up so cut it with scissors and used a dremmel grinder to smooth it down look great and i love it ten time more now!
    03-03-09 11:53 PM
    I'm using a BodyGlove case on my Curve. It does add some bulk to it but that is one of the reasons I like it. It looks like it will give great protection if/when I ever drop it. I use the belt clip since I don't like to carry a phone in my pocket.
    I thought the same thing when I put one on my new LG Venus feb of 08... Man was that a big mistake.

I've seen their case on the curve and it seemed really sturdy, but for my venus, it sucked. Every time I dropped it, it popped off. I think with all the positive comments on Seido that I'll give them a shot.
    03-04-09 12:17 AM
    I got the Otterbox defender series. Wanst sure of it at first but I figured I would give it a week. First day didnt like it. By the third day I really like it. I am using all three layers and it took some getting use to. Typing now feels natural. It does add some size. The biggest plus is that my 8330 can take a hack of a tumble and I need not worry, not that its happend yet. I have no complaints of people on the other end not hearing me. The rubber outer grip means it wont slip out of my hand. You also dont have to use all three layers.
    03-14-09 02:11 AM
    Is this Seido case a TWO-piece case? The front/back are separate and snap together?

I've got the Otterbox for my 8830 but there are times that it would be nice to have a slimmer protective case. I can see this would not be as waterproof as the Otterbox (altho, possibly I could use the screen/keyboard membrane to provide some more durability if it would fit) since the ports/speaker/mic are not protected.
    03-14-09 11:34 AM
    yes the seido case are two piece.
    03-14-09 03:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD