I've seen several things on this site no one else seems to have, but my question is... are they a shady company with cheap, shoddy accessories? or are they worth ordering from? anyone used these guys?
    11-26-08 10:14 AM
    Have never dealt with them or in fact heard of them before..
    11-26-08 10:27 AM
    me neither till I was looking for OEM emerald black housings last night, I also noticed they have white... made me think twice before ordering the black. they're a power seller on Ebay as well, but they come out of Hong Kong and I'm just not too sure about it. but I can't find a full housing in that color anywhere else.
    11-26-08 11:05 AM
    well, I ordered from them, and I'm definitely not impressed. I ordered full emerald black housing about 2.5 weeks ago, sent them a few emails requesting tracking or at least some kind of confirmation they've shipped/going to ship my order, heard nothing back, was about to cancel the order thru the cc company and this morning the package arrived. and there it was, a SAPPHIRE BLUE housing in all it's glory it's nice and all but it's not what I ordered. at first I wasn't gonna bother sending it all the way back to them, as they're in Asia (guess where), but it's just too cheaply made to look like a BB product. oh well, at least I got free tools

as they say, let the buyer beware...
    Last edited by ninja please; 12-13-08 at 12:16 PM.
    12-13-08 11:26 AM
    Thanks for the update...sucks that they sent you the wrong product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 12:04 PM
    I was planning on buying the black emerald casing from them too! :O You just saved me about that same amount of time wondering if they were good or not. (My mom is an eBay master, was going to have her order it for me) ... Thanks for "taking the hit" (sorta!) I owe ya one, ninja. Sorry they weren't the greatest :/
    12-19-08 10:56 PM
    i ordered a housing and a battery cover from them and the quality on both was ****.

so i returned it to them and they've been giving me the runaround for weeks about a refund - these chinese ppl are straight crooks
    schmoozer#CB likes this.
    06-20-10 04:27 PM
    Would not reccomend truesupplier.com the quality of their products are crap! Bought two different parts for a 9700 and 8530 and with in a week they had both begun to crack. They were not dropped, looks like it is simply poor quality plastic. On the 9700 the pieces needed retrofitting to fit onto the phone and the 8530's screen replacement did not dot correctly at all.

They sell cheap quality products. Buyer beware!!!
    03-22-11 10:37 PM
    Truesupplier.com? Ordered few items. Nice packaging, nice tracking. No problems at all.. maybe because I'm chinese and they sent it to another part of Asia country?
    04-01-11 01:05 PM
    Better to order it from sw-box
    04-01-11 01:05 PM
    I purchased a replacement keyboard for my Bold 9650 and everything went smoothly and the product (seemed anyway) to be OEM.
    04-25-11 11:26 PM
    I was happy with them; shipping [to Canada] took 2-3 weeks, but the housing I ordered lasted as long as the phone did. This was way back in the days of the Curve 8300, so I can't remember clearly, but I think I remember my boyfriend [who swapped housing for me] saying that it was a really tight fit, or he had to modify it to fit Anyways, the accessories I've ordered from there (holsters, etc) I've been thrilled with, I love that they have such a wide selection of custom colours in housings, their prices are amazing, and if I were looking for such parts in the future, I'd definitely use them again.
    04-26-11 05:15 AM
    Haven't heard good things...never bothered dealing with them. Cnn.cn and sw-box have both delivered great quality stuff...sw-box came in one week to Canada too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 11:03 PM