I just purchased four items from TrueSupplier.com, even after reading all of the comments on this site, and I'm here to attest to the awesome product and service they provide. I ordered my cases on 2/25 and received them yesterday 3/9, within the 14 day turn around they project for international shipping. I paid a total, just shy of $27 and the quality of these things is far more than I'd expected for the price. The fit is perfect and the finish is precise and professional.

I will admit that one of the items was the wrong color and I've emailed telling them so. Not in search of a return for the correct item, because I was actually very happy with the mixup, but instead to confirm that the item I did want and was going to reorder was in stock and for confirmation that they'd be sure the screwup wasn't going to be a repeat offense. I'm anxious to see what they have to say, as the reality is I'm planning on ordering several more for me, my girlfriend and her sister, based on my pleasant surprise with the value of their products.

I must also confess that after receiving these I decided to shop around a bit and found the same exact items for a significant amount cheaper elsewhere (sw-box), but I'm a very loyal person and wait to see what they do in this matter. I'm hoping they offer free shipping on the correct item, or on my next order, as that's what I'd consider good business. If so, no dollar price difference will alter my shopping preferences. If not, I'll probably buy the last item from them to get what I originally wanted, and try the next place to see how they compare.

Anyway, I just wanted to dispel and dilute some of the negative feedback that this company has been given on this site. The fact is that negative experiences are always made more public than positive and that's a true tragedy.

Cheers all!
    03-10-11 01:06 PM
    So they confirmed that they were sold out of the item, even though it was not marked as so, easy mistake to make - it happens, no biggie. So the only thing I'm not happy about is that I won't be getting the exact case I was looking for, as they're the only place I've found this one, but I'm still elated at the all around quality provided me in my experience. Anyway, just wanted to do a follow up. Still no reason to bash a company, their response was extremely prompt, as you can see the time & date stamp on my posts.
    03-10-11 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD