Hi.. For some reason I don't know my track ball sunk deeper than its usual height. Can someone tell me how to fix and pull out the track ball. Thanks..
    12-17-08 04:23 AM
    Hi.. For some reason I don't know my track ball sunk deeper than its usual height. Can someone tell me how to fix and pull out the track ball. Thanks..
    "What you first need to do is remove the silver plastic ring around the trackball. What you'll need is a small screwdriver or something with a small tip. NOT A KNIFE, I repeat don't use a knife because it might damage the mechanism. I used a small phillips screwdriver.

Once off (there should be 3 prongs on the ring: left, right, bottom). Set it aside for later. You should see the trackball mechanism. To pop it out just face the Berry down and pop it out. It should just fall out easily with minimal force. Its held in by a magnet."

I got that from another post on this website, but I am not allowed to post links...

Once you get it off, you should be able to see what is causing the problem...
    12-18-08 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD