I remember, if correctly, that there may have been a screen protector out to purchase for the Storm a while before it was actually released.

Any protectors out for the Tour..... any ideas?

thanks
    06-18-09 07:28 PM
    I remember, if correctly, that there may have been a screen protector out to purchase for the Storm a while before it was actually released.

Any protectors out for the Tour..... any ideas?

thanks
    If its not out before the Tour is released, Im sure it wouldnt take very long for a protector to be produced and sent out quickly. If you were really worried you could probably buy a protector for a Blackberry that has a larger screen and cut to your liking to use. Im sure someone has a better answer than mine though so just wait a little bit for them to flood here.
    06-18-09 07:34 PM
    The one that it comes with works fine just cut off the peel tab and you will be fine.
    06-18-09 07:36 PM
    Most places that make screen protectors need a real Tour or a dummy device so they can make the appropriate cut. Dont know if any have gotten their hands on one yet.
    06-18-09 07:45 PM
    A quick Google search listed several sites that are already selling them. I'm guessing they took a Bold protector and repackaged it.

ScreenGuardz - Quality Screen Protectors for Less! | BlackBerry Tour 9630 Screen Protector
    06-18-09 07:55 PM
    correct me if Im wrong but is the Bold not the same ???
    06-18-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD