Was wondering if any new Tour user has found a slim hard case with a built in screen protector. I found one for my old curve but wanted to see if they made one for the Tour. I've tried screen protectors under my case but I am a neat freak and the bubbles and peeling erks me.

This may be a pipe dream but was just hoping someone might have located one or maybe a better solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 02:31 PM
    My biggest problem with built in screen protection is you need to scrap the whole case instead of just replacing sa screen protector. Figure it's easier to just buy a three pack of them. Though if you're looking more for impact protection, something integrated might be better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 02:48 PM
    At the VZW store the other day I did see a clear hard case but I think it just went around the outside of the phone and did not cover the screen. But I did see a soft leather type case there also and it had a piece of clear plastic that covered the screen when you put the phone in the case.
    07-24-09 02:56 PM
    At the VZW store the other day I did see a clear hard case but I think it just went around the outside of the phone and did not cover the screen. But I did see a soft leather type case there also and it had a piece of clear plastic that covered the screen when you put the phone in the case.
    I bought the clear hard cover as I await for Seido to release their innocase 360 ... The clear case is crap! ... Not worth the money IMHO.
    07-24-09 03:22 PM
    I bought the clear hard cover as I await for Seido to release their innocase 360 ... The clear case is crap! ... Not worth the money IMHO.
    Verizon's accessories, rarely ever are!! I bought the plastic belt holster to hold me over until I find a quality replacement........ But when they stocked Seidio products, I was in there all the time and I didn't even have Verizon at the time. I guess Verizon decided to go with accessories they could buy for cheaper and sell for the same price as the Seidio products.....Oh well, it was good while it lasted....
    07-24-09 03:27 PM
    I'm still a fan of the new OtterBox. If you use it without the holster, it's not too big and it will fit in your pocket.
    07-24-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD