i've seen that there are very few case, pouches etc out for the tour yet, but i thought i'd share some of my findings thus far.....

the standard holster that comes with the tour - garbarge...just my opinion though.

i bought a standard OEM pouch off smartphoneden.com and it works very nicely, looks good, seems well constructed. Blackberry Tour 9630 Cases - BlackBerry Tour 9630 Pocket Case - Black Original (OEM)
    i had a Curve top loading case that i used in the gym quite often (for love of god i can no longer find it anywhere), but it was of nylon construction and had a nice large, wide clip that was very secure and sturdy.....BUT the sleeper function did not work with the Tour, it seemed it was placed too high on the case to keep it in sleep mode....oh well

i was VERY surprised and extremely happy to learn how well my Tour fit into some of my old curve pouches....the standard black pouch that comes with the curve works very well with the Tour - fits well (sits a little highter than the curve due to it's added lengthe, but is still very well protected and sleep funtion works perfect)....i also had a Slim Line Beyza case (vintage brown) - IT'S PERFECT! i would venture to say that the Tour actually fits better in this case than the Curve did - even the LED is almost perfectly aligned with the cutout the case had for the Curve, and sleep function is perfect...these cases are extremely sharp and professional looking....i definitely recommend them.
    07-17-09 09:27 AM
    07-17-09 07:38 PM
    I really like the stock case. I like the quality of the leather of the other RIM branded case but can't stand the giant metal silver plate on the front of it.
    07-18-09 11:04 AM
    hey OP... you bought that pouch case.. you wouldn't happen to have a silicon case would you?

Because i was wondering how it would fit in that case with the silicon on the phone also.
    07-19-09 11:11 PM
    hey OP... you bought that pouch case.. you wouldn't happen to have a silicon case would you?

Because i was wondering how it would fit in that case with the silicon on the phone also.
    the new black pouch case for the Tour is rather tight, def not enough give to use a skin at the same time
    07-20-09 08:46 AM
    In my experience the silicone skin cases made it impossible to take the phone out of my pocket, which really annoyed me as that was the perfect case except for that one major con! what is all of you guy's opinions on the "click" style cases?
    07-22-09 02:41 PM
    Has anyone come across a case like the one included minus the belt clip?
    07-22-09 02:44 PM
    I have been using the Seido belt clip from my now retired Storm. Seems to be working great. Sleep function works perfectly and is a perfect fit.

This is the clip I am talking about by the way...

Innocase Spring Lock Holster
    07-24-09 07:59 AM
    i am looking to get a case for my phone, but i think the phone looks good without one...i just dont want to f*#k up my tour like i did my curve...i had a snap on case on my curve but it made the phone bulkier than it should have been...and i was wondering if anyone had purchased or seen the tour with the Otterbox Impact Series case or the Smartphone Experts Snap On Case in Smoke color and would let me know which seems to be bulkier or even better at protecting the phone...i dont want to buy a case and my phone hit the floor and the case itself break...

thanks
    07-29-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD