I am picking up a new Tour today & was wondering what everyone thought was the best case for it? The one thing I do need is a belt clip.
    03-21-10 09:04 AM
    I am picking up a new Tour today & was wondering what everyone thought was the best case for it? The one thing I do need is a belt clip.
    I've had the otterbox commuter case, which I thought was pretty good. Now I have an phantomskinz shield full body installed. It really depends if you want a bigger case or something nearly non-existent.
    03-21-10 09:27 AM
    I use the smartphone experts leather side case that I bought here on Crackberry. It has a sturdy belt clip.
    03-21-10 09:34 AM
    I have a feeling most CASE threads have been moved to the ACCESSORIES threads. I've got the Otterbox Defender - the sherman tank of cases - large and totally envelops your BB. Makes it hard to get to the inside but you can use other means of doing a "battery pull" (reboot) if necessary.
    03-21-10 09:51 AM
    i am using the one that came with the phone. Works great for me. Slapped a BBSE screen protector and a incipio feather light case on it. Fits nice and tight in the holster. Totally protected
    03-22-10 04:05 PM
    Epik Cases are a great case and have a matching belt clip that go with them.
    03-22-10 04:23 PM
    I love the innocase and holster for my 8330.
    check out KingZee's video's on youtube.
    He is a member here and has the tour and has videos of the cases from Seidio...

YouTube - zeevideo's Channel
    03-22-10 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD