10-18-09 02:09 PM
30 12
tools
    I found the seidioonline.com site. I guess thats the one. I'll have to look when I get a minute longer to look. headed out to the game right now. I saw one cradle on there was 35 and one was 25. I'll ahve to see which fits the Inno II with the case on it and I'll prob go with that. Not too bad.
    One comes with a travel cord for charging and the other just uses your existing charger. Otherwise they are the same. I ordered the "kit" so I have an extra charger when needed.
    10-10-09 12:43 PM
    I use an OEM leather pocket case that was made for one of the curve models I believe. My tour fits perfectly in it. And because it's OEM it has the on/off function when it's in holster, which my battery loves!

This is the one I use.

Except this pic has the berry in backwards. You want it slid in the opposite way so the trackball has it's protected pocket.

Also, mine doesn't stick out that far. Maybe a half inch is exposed at the top.

10-11-09 01:25 AM
    Just received my Innocase 2 surface and so far its great. Really like the feel it adds to the device and little extra area it adds to the front so I can set it face down without worrying about scratching the screen, although I have a phantomskinz on the screen too.
    10-15-09 12:11 AM
    Yeah when you get a seidio product, $$$ isn't even a consideration because they are way too expensive....I mean I got it from amazon, but still its 40-65.00 for a case and holster, then a screen protector, which I use nothing but IS adds another 15.00 to the cost....
    Adds up pretty quick!
    10-15-09 07:22 AM
    Is anyone having issues with the Seidio desktop cradle (forthe tour)? I got mine a few days ago, plugged it right in with my charger and the little green light came right on, but when i put my phone in it does not charge. It will flip to bedside mode, but charging never occurs. Do I need to alter my settings on my phone to get it to work?
    10-18-09 02:09 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD