I just got the Tour (my first BB) and would like to protect it with a case or maybe a skin. I also want to use a desktop cradle for charging. And, I want it to still fit in the holster that came with the Tour.

Will the Tour in a case/skin still fit in the cradle?

Is all of this possible or am I just smoking crack?
    09-29-09 03:25 PM
    I have a friend who got a some kind of protective film put around his tour. If I don't hold my phone and his in each hand I can't tell there is any didfference in size. I can't think of what it is called at the moment. Will check and post again. It does however make it shinny and is not removable but it would work for what you are wanting.
    09-29-09 04:23 PM
    Only one place you should visit:
    Seidio
    seidioonline.com
    09-29-09 04:25 PM
    Ok jsut got the info. He said it is called the invisble shield. There is a store in the Indy area that has to put it on. Not something you do yourself. You may do a search and find it in your area.
    09-29-09 04:26 PM
    Case Mate makes one called clear armor. It is clear protective stick on "Armor". We sell it at Radio Shack, but not sure how well it protects. The theory is sound, and it would still fit in the OEM holster.
    Last edited by beasleybiz; 09-29-09 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Addendum
    09-29-09 04:27 PM
    Seidio Innocase 360/Surface + Seidio Snap holster + Seidio charging dock = the right choice for you. However, all that will cost you around $75.
    09-29-09 04:28 PM
    Thanks for all the advice! This helps a lot. I found out that Seidio will have a cradle released soon for the Tour. And, the Tour can fit in it with or without a case.
    09-30-09 12:42 PM
    Thanks for all the advice! This helps a lot. I found out that Seidio will have a cradle released soon for the Tour. And, the Tour can fit in it with or without a case.
    The desktop charging cradle has already been released. Buy it now while you can still get the $10 discount. The website may still show the cradle as a pre-order, but Seidio has already begun shipping them out. I will post a review within the next few days.
    09-30-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD