01-07-10 04:51 AM
29 12
tools
    Well, I think I'm going to ask for the iGrip Universal (iGrip Universal Kit) for Christmas as it looks adjustable enough that it will take the Innocase 360 that I have. I will try to modify it to take a charging cord (say hello to Mr Dremel) and post pictures if it is possible to do so.
    12-12-09 08:54 AM
    I had looked at this earlier, and it seems it's only slightly different from a vent mount, isn't it? But thank you.

So I found another version of my #3 above here. I wrote customer service about whether it charges the BBerry while in use (someone in this thread had mentioned that their lighter port/holder didn't charge theirs while in use) and their response is: "This charger will charge your device while in use - albeit at a lesser charge since you would be using power to use the device."

So there you go!

This one moves up to the top of the list for me!
    ProClip most certainly is not similar to a vent mount, unless a custom one is not available for your particular vehicle. I bought one for my Storm and am now using it for my Tour (size was similar enough). In my Chevy Silverado they have a cradle that attaches to the center console, very sturdy. This is the best solution IMO.
    12-15-09 08:48 PM
    I wish Ottebox made an adapter/skin for the defender with a Krussell type clip. That would make my application just about perfect.
    12-16-09 10:34 PM
    I bought this one, so I'll let you know how it goes. It's just open box, so it shouldn't be junk. Phone should be here tomorrow, and cradle on Tuesday. Tour + SmoothTalker cradle + Motorola T505 car bluetooth= GREAT in-car experience!
    01-07-10 04:51 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD