Can anyone suggest a good car charger & FM transmitter for the tour? Cheaper is better, don't necessarily need it to be a cradle/holder either. Suggestions?
    09-24-09 03:45 PM
    I suggest using the R.I.M. car charger. I don't really trust after-market products. If you're forced to go after-market, make sure the specs are identical. Also, remember... you get what you pay for.

In the metropolitan area that I live in, FM transmitters don't work at all. There's too many stations - too close together on the frequencies. FM transmitters usually prove to be a waste of money.
    09-24-09 06:12 PM
    i had a lg chocolate 3 prior to my berry and the charger works fine . . . consider that. . . as far as the transmitter. . . i'm in the market too. . . . so no help here good luck on your search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 06:25 PM
    For a fm transmitter, I suggest the motorola t501. I've been using it for a while and it works pretty well. It's bluetooth and it'll play everything through your car's stereo.
    09-25-09 06:00 AM
    I have never had any luck with FM transmitters.
    09-25-09 11:59 AM
    ^^^Are you THE Cyantific?

There's no two in one charger/transmitter like there used to be for portable cd players?
    09-26-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD