I purchased an otterbox commuter case for my torch shortly after getting my phone. Right from the start I was not impressed. The back portion of the case is solid and I love the protection it offers but the front piece is poorly designed. It does not allow the slider to close all the way and creates play in the slider when it is "closed". I've only dropped the phone twice from a small height and both time the front plate came off. After the second time the tab that latches to the top of the slider broke. The front piece won't stay on at all now. Can anyone recommend any other cases for the Torch that allow the phone to close properly and offer great protection? There is one on the craclberry store that I liked mostly for the looks lol. I'll post a link to it after. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 06:47 PM
    Here is the one I'm think of getting. The silver looks sharp.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content

09-15-11 06:59 PM
    Wow! This one looks even better than the one I just ordered a few minutes ago. Hmmmm, maybe I'll cancel that order. My only concern about this one is I haven't read any feed back about it and there is already some that have confirmed the one I just ordered works as good as it looks. I really like the pic of this one though and it's silver.

***EDIT***
    Never mind, I'll be keeping the one I ordered. It sounds like this one is a little too shiny for me. One review said it's like a mirror but overall it has really good reviews. I think this one could show a lot more scratches and stuff. Looks good though.
    Last edited by Nickerz_BB; 09-20-11 at 02:55 AM.
    09-20-11 02:48 AM
    Here is the one I'm think of getting. The silver looks sharp.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content

I've tried that casemate barely there and its impossible to take the back housing off and it causes major screen wobble along with play in the screen when pressing the touchscreen. Really bad design by casemate. The case I recommend is the OEM BB torch 9810 made by BB. Just got mine yesterday and by far the best case I've tried.

http://forums.crackberry.com/ext?lin...FACC-39793-301
    Last edited by Slammer; 09-20-11 at 09:30 AM.
    09-20-11 09:28 AM
    I've tried that casemate barely there and its impossible to take the back housing off and it causes major screen wobble along with play in the screen when pressing the touchscreen. Really bad design by casemate. The case I recommend is the OEM BB torch 9810 made by BB. Just got mine yesterday and by far the best case I've tried.

BlackBerry-Torch-98009810-Hard-Shell-Black - RIM US

Good, b/c I ordered the OEM made by blackberry (Hard Shell), so I feel I made the right decision. Thanks for your feed back.

09-20-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD