08-30-11 11:21 PM
48 12
    I usually have the phone naked, with a screen protector, and an OEM leather holster w/belt clip. when doing outdoor work, auto work, camping, etc.... I use the GRT ENDO case with holder as it is very sturdy, grippy, and will protect the device should it take a fall... i will admit it adds a significant amount of bulk...
    I've been looking at the AGF case and was wondering if takes the wiggle out, if you happen to have any. Find with each drop, the screen wiggle increases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 12:19 AM
    I've tried a couple of pouch cases, but got fed up taking the phone out and in all the time! Now use a Melkco Jacka leather case from Melkco Leather Case for iPad2, Playbook, iPhone Jacka Type - Carrymobile.com. They've got some great designs and colours too, and I don't have to worry about dropping or scratching it, but when not in use the case looks great.
    05-18-11 09:53 AM
    i am using seidio case and it really doesn't add any bulk to me imo. i've brought two for two different cells. i'd love to have my bb bare but i've damaged too many cells in the past without one to let it happen now.

love the torch but one things for sure as far as cases go, there are not many good selections being it's a slider. so many nice options for bar models.
    05-18-11 10:43 AM
    Like the late great Old Dirty ******* said, "Ooooh baby I like it raw!". Never been into cases that hide the looks on the phones. Don't mind the oem belt holster though.
    05-18-11 01:10 PM
    Mine has gone commando since launch day. I am proud to admit that I don't carry it a poclet pouch in my pants pocket but an old-fashioned leather OEM holster.

05-18-11 04:36 PM
    I bought a case but it adds to the bulk and the screen doesn't slide as smoothly anymore with it. Now it's just bare, but I owned a Storm before and there were not much noticeable scratches on that with heavy dropping and usage and same here after a month or two.
    05-18-11 05:03 PM
    I stated withpout a case then purchased to bdoy glove case. But then I had to do a couple battery pulls and I finally decided to loose the case. Then I discovered Ghost Armor and I dont think I'll ever use a case again. The Torch just feels better in my hands wihtout a case.

05-18-11 05:16 PM
    No case for me too
    05-19-11 10:08 AM
    I go back and forth on this one, honestly. I used to be a naked Torch owner. But I found some super cute cases on ebay for cheap and have been using those on-and-off for a month now. I love my Torch naked, and even though I haven't dropped it much, it has taken a beating from usual wear and tear over the last six months. I wonder if I had used a case in the beginning if it would still look brand new. If I upgrade to one of the new OS7 devices this summer, I'll be casing that thing from the beginning.

Note: I do use a leather pouch for when my BlackBerry is naked and in my purse. I'd never throw a naked BlackBerry in my purse without some protection.
    05-19-11 10:12 AM
    I like my Torch bare....but I have a case incase its needed lol
    05-19-11 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the input all! I think I have decided that I like mine bare..my case mate case seems just so bulky.

I had the CaseMate case originally and thought it was too bulky, too. I went bare for awhile until I found the Feather case. Huge difference in feel.
    05-19-11 11:47 AM
    I have my in an Otterbox, but I think I'm going to let it roam wild and free. I used otterbox when I had an Iphone and it was great protection, but the one they have for the torch I just dont think will do the trick. Hopefully Ill never have to test that theory
    06-18-11 12:27 AM
    I have my in an Otterbox, but I think I'm going to let it roam wild and free. I used otterbox when I had an Iphone and it was great protection, but the one they have for the torch I just dont think will do the trick. Hopefully Ill never have to test that theory
    It doesn't do the trick, I ended up testing the case a week after I got my phone accidently and I broke the faceplate, however it did save my screen and otterbox did give me a new one.

06-18-11 03:58 AM
    I don't think any BlackBerry ever needs a case. I always rock my 9780 without a case or screen protector and never have had any accidents with it. Maybe I'm just overly careful about how I handle it, but this method of living on the edge seems to be working for me
    06-24-11 11:27 AM
    I prefer going bare with my phone, but if I'm going to use a case, I get one of the cheapy silicone thingies from ebay. The bulky cases kind of defeat the purpose for me.
    08-09-11 05:50 AM
    Silicone case for me. Dont want any scratches!
    08-21-11 08:12 AM
    used an otterbox... worked.... well.. but... no i use the BB holster for it.. much better.. and with the otterbox i was finding my phone doin weird ****.. and overheating... no works like a charm...
    08-21-11 03:55 PM
    use a pouch, much better. I don't like the feeling of a case on a torch, so I use a pouch, therefore when I use it, it's bare, but when I dont use it, I store it in a pouch, it protect the phone.

I have a pouch handmade from python leather, unique and one of a kind or a case wrapped with python leather too.
    08-21-11 06:43 PM
    I use the AGF GRT case with the oem pouch.
    08-21-11 08:50 PM
    +1 for the AGF-GRT- usually in pocket w/o screen protector, but no change or keys in same pocket. Otherwise, in case in AGF holster. Will fit )tightly) in Bold OEM holster, but magnet doesn't work for sleep mode.
    08-23-11 04:42 PM
    Currently using my 9810 with Invisible Shield and an OEM pocket pouch. Liking the set-up so far. I didn't want to use a case on it because I got the white one, and it's a shame to hide something this pretty behind a big bulky case.
    08-30-11 10:43 PM
    Hi guys, I live in Indonesia and below is the link of the only AGF GRT that can ship to my country. But I kinda have ideas that the seller only sells the front cover, and doesn't include the backplate, since there is no info about the backplate. And I do need the backplate also.
    Have any of you guys bought from this seller?
    Please let me know.
    Ebay AGF GRT 9800

Thanks in advance.
    08-30-11 11:20 PM
    Double post. sorry
    08-30-11 11:21 PM
48 12