08-31-11 12:21 AM
48 12
tools
    Any of you just use your torch without a case? I have a casemate right now but kinda like the feel without the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-11 03:10 PM
    No case...don't want to add to the bulk and weight.
    05-17-11 03:32 PM
    Using a body glove w/ a belt clip.
    05-17-11 03:36 PM
    I'm currently in the market for a case but right now I just use a screen protector.
    05-17-11 04:34 PM
    Had a case, broke it in a week and a half.
    05-17-11 04:37 PM
    I used to go bare. I now have a case I love due to its thinness. The case is a Incipio Feather Case.
    05-17-11 04:38 PM
    I like my torch bare. Not even a screen protector. Phone looks too nice to cover it up, and the screen is better with no protector.

05-17-11 04:42 PM
    I use a platinum series case when i'm out and about....take the case off when i'm home.
    05-17-11 04:44 PM
    Yeah right now I am using my torch bare just got it a week ago but I am gonna get a case for my phone but don't like something that make the phone to bulky

05-17-11 05:59 PM
    I like my torch bare. Not even a screen protector. Phone looks too nice to cover it up, and the screen is better with no protector.

no screen protector?! I am too scared I will mash up my screen.

I almost cried when I dented my bezel.

My torch atm is naked it feels so much better
    05-17-11 06:51 PM
    A screen protector imo won't stop the screen from smashing. A am a contractor and my hands aren't always the cleanest, but my screen has no scratches and it cleans up easily. Love this phone

05-17-11 07:12 PM
    I use to go bare but liled the Seido case and I think it makes it look cooler. Also no screen protector.

05-17-11 07:18 PM
    A screen protector imo won't stop the screen from smashing. A am a contractor and my hands aren't always the cleanest, but my screen has no scratches and it cleans up easily. Love this phone

I dont think I am brave enough to go without a screen protector, the smallest scratch will annoy the **** out of me. Smashed screen I can deal with as I can get a replacement via insurance.
    05-17-11 07:26 PM
    I just use the Leather Pocket Pouch.
    05-17-11 07:31 PM
    I like it naked.

05-17-11 07:34 PM
    I've been using a clear hard case and a screen protector on mine, I almsot always have a case on all my phones except my 8310 since that thing was a tank! Took many flying leaps to the ground and it never got hurt, only some scratches and that I can deal with.
    I'm scared to take it off because it feels so fragile, like one drop and it could shatter, but it just looks and feels better without that case IMO. I'll probably take it off tonight and just rock the screen protector, maybe get a pouch for it for peace of mind.
    05-17-11 07:53 PM
    I like the look and feel of not having a case, I do not like scratching up my torch so I use the invisible shield from zagg, it doesnt cover all of the phone like previous ones ive had for my blackberry's but it's done the job and protected my phone more than a few times.
    05-17-11 08:17 PM
    Bare. Chipped bezel. Time to get it rehoused in a new colour.
    05-17-11 08:20 PM
    I usually have the phone naked, with a screen protector, and an OEM leather holster w/belt clip. when doing outdoor work, auto work, camping, etc.... I use the GRT ENDO case with holder as it is very sturdy, grippy, and will protect the device should it take a fall... i will admit it adds a significant amount of bulk...
    05-17-11 09:01 PM

Well then I'm sure there are fingerprint smudges on it....
    05-17-11 09:17 PM
    Thanks for the input all! I think I have decided that I like mine bare..my case mate case seems just so bulky.

05-17-11 09:38 PM
    Protection is over rated

05-17-11 09:52 PM
    I keep mine bare. No case, and no screen protector. I've actually never used a screen protector for any of my BB's. But I do tend to keep it in a leather holster, when in my purse. But other than that, I'm just lucky, and make sure my phone is safe.

05-17-11 11:04 PM
    The Torch is the first device I've never used a case on, Simply because I'm not happy with any of the solutions out there. As a result, my Torch does have some light micro-scratches on the bezel, however that aside, it's nearly perfect, I do use the leather pocket on occasion, but for the most part, just go without a case. Just make sure your careful.
    05-17-11 11:09 PM
    BB standby magnet belt case at work, siedo case for knocking around, and nada at home but $20 screen protector.
    05-18-11 12:52 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD