I am with Big Red and am preparing for there release of the new 9850..I would like to already have some of the Accessories ready for when the device arrives for example screen protector and or silicone case.

Here's what I found so far but would love input if there is better out there:

Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for BlackBerry Torch 9850

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for BlackBerry Torch 9850: Cell Phones & Accessories

Extra Battery, 1 for me , 1 for wife seems like good deal

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Battery for Bold 9900 9930 and BlackBerry Torch 9850 9860, (2 Pack) + DBRoth Micro SD Card Reader: Electronics

BlackBerry J-Series Extra Battery Charger Bundle

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-j-series-extra-battery-charger-bundle/8A37A8789.htm

Blackberry Torch 9850 Crystal Silicone Case - Argyle Smoke

Protect w/ Blackberry Torch 9850 Crystal Silicone Case, Rubber Skin - Argyle Smoke Shipped Free AccessoryGeeks

If you guys know better accessories or cheaper places to get them please add your input..
    09-02-11 08:26 PM
    This seem cool if you are not into wires all over...

Retractable Car & Travel Charger for BB Torch 9850/9860 | eBay
    09-05-11 12:06 PM
    I know its not out yet, but the 7th is soon enough!

OtterBox Commuter! WooWooWoo!
    09-05-11 12:47 PM
    I just looked at the otter box and it looks pretty cool and very secure, but does it come off being to clunky, and taking away from the sleekness or not really?
    09-05-11 08:31 PM
    I just looked at the otter box and it looks pretty cool and very secure, but does it come off being to clunky, and taking away from the sleekness or not really?
    Ive seen the OtterBox Commuter on the 9900, It doesnt make that phone look any thicker by much really. Im sure the same will be with the 9860, Its always hard to judge by pictures. I plan on buying the Commuter as soon as it comes to my local Telus dealership as I get anything from there "at cost"!
    09-05-11 10:01 PM
    Is Seido going to be making a holster/hard shell case like they did for Storm 1/2?
    09-07-11 11:35 AM
    Anyone know of a good holster case? Preferably with a springloaded belt clip rather than a slide-on? And it's gotta support the sleep function. The selection in the crackberry store is a little sketchy. The Milante Abruzzi seems nice but I know from experience that style of belt clip starts to shred after a while, and I don't trust any accessory pictured with an 8830 to work on a new device.
    09-07-11 03:20 PM
    Anyone know of a good holster case? Preferably with a springloaded belt clip rather than a slide-on? And it's gotta support the sleep function. The selection in the crackberry store is a little sketchy. The Milante Abruzzi seems nice but I know from experience that style of belt clip starts to shred after a while, and I don't trust any accessory pictured with an 8830 to work on a new device.
    Yes that's what I'm looking for.
    09-07-11 04:13 PM
    Ah, here we go. Took a little more effort than I was expecting. Looks nice though!

Forty bucks and sold out at RIM - ouch.

http://affiliates.digitalriver.com/z.../ACC-38960-301

Twenty-five bucks from some place I've never heard of but apparently they are a real business according to all the pictures at the very bottom of the screen:

Save on Free Shipping w/ the Original Blackberry Torch 9860, 9850 Leather Holster w/ Swivel Belt Clip, ACC-38960-301- Black in US AccessoryGeeks

Twenty bucks from some place that Amazon says is okay:

Amazon.com: RIM Blackberry Leather Swivel Holster - Leather - Black Torch 9850/9860: Cell Phones & Accessories

Now I gotta decide if i want to tell my wife I spent far too much money to get a new holster delivered ahead of the new phone, or beg my company into buying me a new holster to go along with the brand new phone they're buying me.
    09-07-11 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD