03-15-09 09:47 PM
34 12
tools
    I also am using the innocase 1 and holster overall I am satisfied but the case does loosen up if you remove it a couple of times which is concerning that over time it will not last.
    01-27-09 08:03 AM
    I have the Innocase II and matching holster and love it. At first I thought it might be difficult to remove. Now, after doing it a couple times I can do it quickly with no problem. But I don't believe it would come off in a fall. It's thin, looks fantastic and yes, customer service is great. And I'm not sure how in the world this case could damage my phone. There is no rubbing anywhere. The holster puts it to sleep nicely saving battery life. I'm very picky and this product is fantastic. Just my opinion.
    01-27-09 08:13 AM
    I have the Innocase II and matching holster and love it. At first I thought it might be difficult to remove. Now, after doing it a couple times I can do it quickly with no problem. But I don't believe it would come off in a fall. It's thin, looks fantastic and yes, customer service is great. And I'm not sure how in the world this case could damage my phone. There is no rubbing anywhere. The holster puts it to sleep nicely saving battery life. I'm very picky and this product is fantastic. Just my opinion.
    With the II you have to wiggle off the bottom part to pull it apart. I don't think it would pop off like I.
    01-27-09 08:20 PM
    I absolutely love my spring clip holster! Perhaps if you try that product you might like it better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:33 PM
    See im going back and forth on weither or not to get the innocase II with holster. I hear good things and bad things. both opinions are made in this thread that they work well or don't. I understand that their customer service is amazing and from what ive seen its proven. I personally just aren't sure about making that $55 plunge to get it. any suggestions? should i just say screw it and try it?
    01-27-09 11:37 PM
    dude chill out. what i dont understand is why do you people keep taking off your case?
    What difference does it make why they take off the case? The point is that we should be able to without any adverse effects. Seidio should advertise their cases as possibly having adverse effects on the storm frame and then maybe we wouldnt have a reason to be upset.

I hate my case as well.
    01-28-09 12:18 AM
    My extended battery is great... BUT the cheap door broke off way too easily - it cannot be replaced or fixed and renders the batter useless - more Seidio wasted money out the windoe.

I have put in a support email but don't expect any help based on others experience on these boards. I will report back if they are helpful - or not.
    03-14-09 09:36 PM
    I have the innocase II and holster for my storm and its great. It comes off easy when I need it too and it dosent mark the phone. You fail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 03:45 PM
    Can't say I'm a big Seidio fan either. I have the Innocase and stopped using it when it stopped staying together. Then I noticed it actual actually put some marks on my phone, which I'm not too worried about. The finish on the Innocase itself started peeling off too.

I thought about trying to return it, but I had to deal with their customer service on a shipping screw up when I first ordered the Innocase and it was a ridiculous experience.

It sucks because I really want the extended battery but I'm so hesitant to do any more business with them.
    03-15-09 09:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD