Your answer may be as simple 'Return the product' which I will indeed do..

But I just wanted to see how often this has happened to other users?

The case I had problems with was the Case-Mate 'Barely There Case'.

Too much presssure on the back of the phone I assume, causing the screen to be stiff and unclickable.
    05-01-09 01:31 PM
    Same problem with Innocase II. Original works fine.
    05-01-09 03:28 PM
    Mine clicks poorly when its in my windshield mount that squeezes the sides of the unit. Works fine when its out.

Get rid of the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 03:32 PM
    Your answer may be as simple 'Return the product' which I will indeed do..

But I just wanted to see how often this has happened to other users?

The case I had problems with was the Case-Mate 'Barely There Case'.

Too much presssure on the back of the phone I assume, causing the screen to be stiff and unclickable.
    I had this problem when I got my Innocase II, but I tightened the screws on the back of my phone just a hair (I'd done the Torx fix) and that fixed it right up.

So now my click rules, and I love my case.

Have you done any of the click fixes or anything like that?
    05-01-09 03:50 PM
    I had this problem when I got my Innocase II, but I tightened the screws on the back of my phone just a hair (I'd done the Torx fix) and that fixed it right up.

So now my click rules, and I love my case.

Have you done any of the click fixes or anything like that?
    Yah I did the torx trick a long time ago when the top side of my screen wasn't right. Now the click on my screen is perfect. Wouldn't fancy moving the screws anymore just for the sake of the case. Anyway I've returned it for a refund thanks for thefeedback

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by gmoney87; 05-03-09 at 01:09 PM.
    05-03-09 01:07 PM
    I still haven't had any problems with the screen click, but my screen click actually got better after putting the Innocase II on!
    05-03-09 01:36 PM
    I still haven't had any problems with the screen click, but my screen click actually got better after putting the Innocase II on!
    Note that two people on this thread, OP and one other reported the same issue, and had done the torx fix for their screen click. Iwonder if there is a relation between the two, as you state no screen fix and no problem.....
    05-03-09 02:07 PM
    Note that two people on this thread, OP and one other reported the same issue, and had done the torx fix for their screen click. Iwonder if there is a relation between the two, as you state no screen fix and no problem.....
    That could very well be the case (no pun intended)... lets hope some others chime in here so we can see if there is actually a correlation between the two...
    05-03-09 02:25 PM
    This was something I pondered for a long time. The long term effects of these fixes. Understandably necessary at the time, but what would happen down the road. Could be this is one of those "side effects". Would be interested in more feedback to find out.
    05-03-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD