If you are still caseless and are looking for a good deal best buy has all blackberry accessories 50% off until Sunday Oct 10. Even though they are not advertised some locations have the pocket pouch (non swivel) in stock as I just picked one up for 15 bucks regular 30! Thought I would share.
    10-09-10 09:04 PM
    sweeet have to check it out tomorrow,been using a storm case and having a hard time getting it out of the case.
    10-09-10 09:36 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. It has been **** this past week with the accidental phone calls, and the unintentional launch of various apps while my torch rested in my pocket. I checked online for availability after reading this thread, and managed to get to the nearest Best Buy and bought the last OEM holster they had, before closing time.

I would have preferred a pouch, but for half price, I'll take the holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 10:12 PM
    Thanks for the heads up! Is it all the Best Buy stores?

10-09-10 10:25 PM

Couldn't find anything about it on .com but here it is on the canada website Best Buy Mobile - Best Buy Canada guess that doesn't really help you though
    10-09-10 10:34 PM
    Couldn't find anything about it on .com but here it is on the canada website Best Buy Mobile - Best Buy Canada guess that doesn't really help you though
    Helped quite a bit actually! Clued me in go to the full CB site and look at the locations for everyone, which would be Canada. No half priced accessories for me But at least I don't have three year contracts
    Enjoy your sale Canadians!!!

10-09-10 10:45 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. It has been **** this past week with the accidental phone calls, and the unintentional launch of various apps while my torch rested in my pocket. I checked online for availability after reading this thread, and managed to get to the nearest Best Buy and bought the last OEM holster they had, before closing time.

I would have preferred a pouch, but for half price, I'll take the holster.

They had 3 more of the pouch styles at the best buy in northland, perhaps you can return the holster and still get one. I hear you on the not having a case issue, I was so excited I was able to get one as I have been having the same problems you mentioned!

Im not sure if it is availible at all locations, In Canada for sure though.
    10-09-10 10:46 PM
    In case you miss. The best buy sale, newegg.com has the leather pouch for 16.99 with free 3 day shipping

10-09-10 11:03 PM
    They had 3 more of the pouch styles at the best buy in northland, perhaps you can return the holster and still get one. I hear you on the not having a case issue, I was so excited I was able to get one as I have been having the same problems you mentioned!
    Northland?!? Are you in Calgary, or does there happen to be another Northland Mall with an attached Best Buy elsewhere in Canada.

Westhills was much closer to me, and they didn't have the pouch unfortunately. Not a big deal though. I can pick up a pouch at a later date, if need be.

10-09-10 11:15 PM
    Northland?!? Are you in Calgary, or does there happen to be another Northland Mall with an attached Best Buy elsewhere in Canada.

Westhills was much closer to me, and they didn't have the pouch unfortunately. Not a big deal though. I can pick up a pouch at a later date, if need be.

Yeah I saw your location set as Calgary and thats where I live. When I went to the northland location and asked if they had the pocket pouch style at first they said no, Then another employee heard me and ran over to a seperate display unit and they had 4 of them. I really didnt want the swivel style as I prefer to keep it in my pocket so it made my day when I got it for a cool 15 bucks!
    10-09-10 11:57 PM
    I bought an OEM BlackBerry international travel charger with the various adapters. Hard to beat 50% off on OEM accessories!
    10-10-10 07:38 PM
    Yup, went in on friday to pick up a holster and didnt even know about the sale. When the guy rang it up it was $20 off. So ended up paying $19.99 for it. Sweet. When I got home I saw they were having a sale on all BB and some iphone accessories. Really want a cradle but dont think they sell them. They do have invisible shields and case mate cases.
    10-10-10 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD