Which charger does it use? I am getting it immediately and wanna know which charger it will take. Does it use the one like the Storm/ Curve 8900 or the Bold/Curve 83xx? Thanks
    06-29-09 08:29 PM
    the micro, which can be found on the 8900/Storm...RIM does not use the mini anymore
    06-29-09 08:34 PM
    This question has been answered many, many times... Please search before you post...

To answer your question, it uses the same charger as the Storm/Pearl Flip... I believe the technical name is micro USB...
    Next time please just dont answer, Thanks.

and for the record my search function doesnt seem to working.
    06-29-09 08:52 PM
    Next time please just dont answer, Thanks.

and for the record my search function doesnt seem to working.
    The search feature is your friend.

If you don't do your homework first by searching for your answer you can expect many more replies like the one above.
    06-29-09 08:56 PM
    The search feature is your friend.

If you don't do your homework first by searching for your answer you can expect many more replies like the one above.
    Again, next time please dont answer. I said my search feature is not functioning properly. You even quoted it so I know you saw it.

I have my answer... I dont need any more replies. Esp ones that dont answer the original question. Thanks and Goodnight
    06-29-09 08:58 PM
    Why does everyone have to be ****** bags and say something smart like the search buttin is your friend. If you know the answer then answer if not get the **** out of the thread and move on.
    06-29-09 09:58 PM
    Why does everyone have to be ****** bags and say something smart like the search buttin is your friend. If you know the answer then answer if not get the **** out of the thread and move on.
    That is SOOOOOO True. It Pisses me off so much. People need to get a life. The search function doesnt always turn up the best results and people have to make themselves feel sweet by giving other people ****.
    06-29-09 10:09 PM
    Yes it sucks when people reply with things like "omg use the search function u noob!" People act as if repeat threads/questions will overload the internet or something lol. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile! :-)

Aaaaaaaaanyway, its the same charger as the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD