03-27-09 11:37 PM
26 12
tools
    I love having my storm naked, Its so thin and sleek. Really great size for everything it can do. With such a great phone I want to keep it mint so I purchased one of the soft rubber cases from verizon.(has the tire treads on the back) With the soft rubber case on it though, it makes it feel a lot more bulky and the sleekness has disappeared. This case will probably do its job or reducing shock and protecting from a fall. It is not one of the cheapo paper thin cases, definitely has thickness to it. 1/8th of an inch maybe??

CN: current case does the job but too bulky

What would you guys/girls suggest to be the thinnest case out there, yet seems like it can still protect the storm? I dont want to risk messing up my phone (although scratches are inevitable) but I am SOOO tempted just to go naked.
    03-18-09 11:04 PM
    Innocase Hybrid

Great cases from them.
    03-18-09 11:25 PM
    I think that I am going to go this route.
    Vaja Leather Products
    03-18-09 11:36 PM
    That's funny that their website is flash when they sell products for devices that don't support flash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 11:40 PM
    Innocase Hybrid

Great cases from them.
    Oh wow, I didnt know the hybrid was rubber in the back, very interesting. I was actually looking at the Innocase II and holster. Although I dont know if there is any difference from I to II to the hybrid besides the way it clips on.
    03-18-09 11:41 PM
    That's funny that their website is flash when they sell products for devices that don't support flash.

One day adobe will come around to the mobile world...
    03-18-09 11:44 PM
    Innocase Hybrid

Great cases from them.
    Ya if your looking for thin and durable this is the way to go. I myself love my Incipio case but I like a little bulk lol.

03-18-09 11:48 PM
    innocase II and clip. total epic win.
    03-18-09 11:57 PM
    Yeah....buy a Seidio...then when it F*cks up and they don't send you another...you can buy something else.
    03-19-09 12:07 AM
    Yeah....buy a Seidio...then when it F*cks up and they don't send you another...you can buy something else.
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you have had a bad experience with them.
    03-19-09 12:13 AM
    I have used Seidio for a while now (my second Blackberry) and I have not had a problem. I'm sorry to hear about your issues.

03-19-09 12:19 AM
    innocase II and clip. total epic win.
    My thoughts exactly, I am waiting for them to release their dock though.

Is there any difference in size or material from Innocase I and II? Differences besides where it clips together?

Hybrid seems interesting, possibly less bulk in back then the other ones?

All seem relatively similar. Anyone actually have one? thoughts?
    03-19-09 12:30 AM
    Innocase Hybrid

Great cases from them.
    I just ordered this one.
    03-19-09 12:46 AM
    Seido Black Innocase Surface / Holster Combo for BlackBerry 9530 Storm -TheCellGuru.com
    i thot this was hella deal! I decided to go the full boat Innocase 1 only b'c i wanted a little more protection on all sides. The II leaves the top exposed. I know if I dropped it with that one It'd surely land on the top.
    03-19-09 12:57 AM
    i love this rubber thing i got with mine. doesnt cover the screen but its super thin and hardly adds anything to it. u can press buttons thru teh rubber.

i took the stock case thing they give you and cut it up one side so that i could jam my storm in there with its rubber coat on, that way the screen wont get mangled by the contents of my pocket.

+ cheap
    - looks cheap

+ rubber thing is sweet, i can totally drop my storm and its fine
    03-19-09 12:59 AM
    Seido Black Innocase Surface / Holster Combo for BlackBerry 9530 Storm -TheCellGuru.com
    i thot this was hella deal! I decided to go the full boat Innocase 1 only b'c i wanted a little more protection on all sides. The II leaves the top exposed. I know if I dropped it with that one It'd surely land on the top.
    THAT is a good deal, and I lol'd at the fact that it would land on the top. It looks like its the Innocase I, correct?
    03-19-09 02:11 AM
    i love this rubber thing i got with mine. doesnt cover the screen but its super thin and hardly adds anything to it. u can press buttons thru teh rubber.

i took the stock case thing they give you and cut it up one side so that i could jam my storm in there with its rubber coat on, that way the screen wont get mangled by the contents of my pocket.

+ cheap
    - looks cheap

+ rubber thing is sweet, i can totally drop my storm and its fine
    The rubber thing I bought with it is thick on the bottom. I feel like it would protect my storm but adds a lot of bulk. You must have one of the thinner cheaper rubber "things" haha. I dont know what you mean by the stock case. I didnt get any case or free with mine.
    03-19-09 02:13 AM
    I use just the silicone case from blackberry for now... Its not too thick and protects well.
    03-19-09 02:48 AM
    Im definitely moving to an innocase... prolly innocase II... i like where it connects the two pieces on the BB and i have had two plastic hard cases and each one of them have broken at the point where the top and bottom connect in two places... doesnt protect much when the moment it thinks of hitting the ground, the case pops off.
    03-19-09 04:09 AM
    One day adobe will come around to the mobile world...

Sooner than you think...

Adobe - Mobile World Congress 2009
    03-19-09 09:44 AM
    I use just the silicone case from blackberry for now... Its not too thick and protects well.
    I do too as of now and it protects it well, but it grabs lint and dust like crazy and mine does take away from the sleekness of the storm. Does anyone else's silicone/soft rubber case have tire treads on the back?
    03-19-09 11:37 AM
    I think that I am going to go this route.
    Vaja Leather Products
    Blue one is gorgous!!
    03-19-09 11:39 AM
    theres a clear wrap thing, my friend has it on his phone and its pretty solid..

shop.crackberry.com/case-mate-clear-armor/4A133A4883.htm\

copy and paste, it wont let me post url's since im still a newbie.
    03-19-09 11:51 AM
    the case i got with mine covers like 4/5ths of the device, so the screen is protected but the buttons/camera stick out depending which way you orient it. its fairly thin too.

its perfect for protecting the screen in your pocket but as i said i had to cut it up one side to be able to stuff it in there with the rubber thing on, and yes mine is one of the thin cheapo rubber things, so by itself without the case it adds nearly nothing to the bulk of the device.

afaik this case i have comes with the storm at least the ones made in canada .
    03-27-09 10:01 PM
    just get a invisible shield.
    03-27-09 10:13 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD