Today was the first time I had to do a battery pull. It was very difficult to remove the case to do so. Like others have posted on this forum, the 2 pieces snap together so tightly (a good thing) that you are afraid of breaking when trying to remove the cover.

For those with Innocase II, is it easier to slide the cover on/off?

Thanks!
    01-11-09 05:13 PM
    Today was the first time I had to do a battery pull. It was very difficult to remove the case to do so. Like others have posted on this forum, the 2 pieces snap together so tightly (a good thing) that you are afraid of breaking when trying to remove the cover.

Thanks!
    I just ordered Innocase II. They both seem to be good but II might be a bit easier to take apart. How do you pry apart your case?
    01-11-09 09:23 PM
    Have you tried the programs yet the simulate a pull and "reboot" you BB? I use softreset, plus there is another one called Quick Pull. You can find both in the 3rd Party Apps Sub Forum, under the OTA Apps thread. Of course you will still need to do an actual pull if the BB crashes, or if you get the VZW screen of death!
    01-11-09 09:35 PM

Thanks!
    TourStageFan,

The easiest way I've found to remove the case is to spread the clips on the side at the volume control. Then the rest will come apart easily.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    01-12-09 12:49 AM
    A bit off topic but just ordered me a spring holster and can't wait! I thought I'd try to satisfy my instant gratification thing I have I went to Best Buy today: "Nah, we don't have anything for that but all the Curver (yes CurveRRR) stuff should fit". What a silly goose I was even going there.
    01-12-09 12:53 AM
    TourStageFan,

The easiest way I've found to remove the case is to spread the clips on the side at the volume control. Then the rest will come apart easily.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Is this for the Innocase II?
    01-12-09 03:26 AM
    Is this for the Innocase II?
    Innocase I
    01-12-09 10:40 AM
    I prefer the Innocase I for the coverage of the top of the phone. My fiancee got the II, and hers seems harder to open. So, I would NOT trade in the I for the II if you're worried about getting it open. Just be careful and pop it open at an opening like the volume buttons, and you'll be OK.

Also...
    Has anyone noticed that, for either case, the holster blocks the USB port, so you have to take the phone out of the holster to charge? Why would they let this slip by? Why should I have to take the phone out of the holster, leaving the screen unprotected, to charge the phone? I've written an email to Seidio, and I urge all of you to do the same.
    01-12-09 12:11 PM
    I just got the Innocase II and holster Friday. Working great so far. Seems easy to take apart yet fits snug. Plus it doesn't have that seam all the way down the phone, like the first model.
    01-12-09 12:22 PM
    Innocase I
    Seidioseidio, so any tips for Innocase I? That's the product I am thinking of getting.
    01-12-09 12:27 PM
    ...Has anyone noticed that, for either case, the holster blocks the USB port, so you have to take the phone out of the holster to charge? Why would they let this slip by? Why should I have to take the phone out of the holster, leaving the screen unprotected, to charge the phone? I've written an email to Seidio, and I urge all of you to do the same.
    drphantum,

We have heard this feedback from a few forum members, and I've forwarded it to our design team for future developments.

Thanks,
    01-12-09 12:30 PM
    Seidioseidio, so any tips for Innocase I? That's the product I am thinking of getting.
    Post #4 was referring to the Innocase I.

Thanks,
    01-12-09 12:34 PM
    Post #4 was referring to the Innocase I.

Thanks,
    oops, my bad. I meant II.
    01-12-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD