Is anyone else doing this? I'm mostly a cell in the pocket kind of guy and everytime I take the phone out of the skin to do a batt pull, I always wind up playing with it just to play with it while its out of the skin. I don't want to do it if it's going to scratch in a day, but it seems pretty sturdy.

Is it sad that I'm hovering on this and really putting in serious thought?

I wish there was a pouch similiar to what comes with the 8330 (gf has one)...I'm so envious of her ability to keep it protected, but still be able to easily play with it in its natural state.

Tips? Mocking? Anyone?
    03-05-09 03:34 PM
    Is anyone else doing this? I'm mostly a cell in the pocket kind of guy and everytime I take the phone out of the skin to do a batt pull, I always wind up playing with it just to play with it while its out of the skin. I don't want to do it if it's going to scratch in a day, but it seems pretty sturdy.

Is it sad that I'm hovering on this and really putting in serious thought?

I wish there was a pouch similiar to what comes with the 8330 (gf has one)...I'm so envious of her ability to keep it protected, but still be able to easily play with it in its natural state.

Tips? Mocking? Anyone?
    No case for me since day 1. Not a scratch on my baby.
    03-05-09 03:37 PM
    You mean a pouch like this?

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

also, have you considered looking into a Ghost-Armor, Invisible Shield, Phantom Skinz, etc etc etc? I have a Ghost Armor on mine right now and love it. Lets me keep it in a leather pouch and afford it some protection while it's out of it. Won't protect as well against drops and such, but the nicks and scratches, sure.
    03-05-09 03:39 PM
    You mean a pouch like this?

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

also, have you considered looking into a Ghost-Armor, Invisible Shield, Phantom Skinz, etc etc etc? I have a Ghost Armor on mine right now and love it. Lets me keep it in a leather pouch and afford it some protection while it's out of it. Won't protect as well against drops and such, but the nicks and scratches, sure.
    LOL I bet that is what he means.
    03-05-09 03:41 PM
    I just recently went au naturale. Had a clunky plastic Verizon case that didn't do my sexy baby any justice. Will always use a screen protector, tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 03:43 PM
    HA! Koku, now that's what I'm talking about!

Is that a newer item? Because I asked the doofus in the Verizon Store if there was a pouch and he gave me one of those "No's" like I should have been ashamed just for asking.

This is the best forum, I swear.
    03-05-09 03:43 PM
    I went naked for awhile but after my first scratch i ended up getting the plastic bulky case and the rubber skin from verizon. I don't even use the plastic one any more, the rubber skin is my preferrence, when i'm in a suit i keep the storm on vibrate in my shirt pocket, i also put it in the cup holder in the car when i have it playing through the car stereo. I would recommend you use something though.
    03-05-09 04:03 PM
    HA! Koku, now that's what I'm talking about!

Is that a newer item? Because I asked the doofus in the Verizon Store if there was a pouch and he gave me one of those "No's" like I should have been ashamed just for asking.

This is the best forum, I swear.
    VZW stores generally sell generic or VZW branded stuff. If you want RIM OEM, best place is to look online, or even check with authorized retailers (non vzw run stores). Only RIM (as far as I know) makes those sleeve pouches. Not sure how new it is, but I have noticed it for at least a few weeks, so its not like it was JUST released.
    03-05-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD