I am getting sick of dealing with cases on my Tour lately. I had an innocase 2 or whatever, POS! I got an otterbox, the rubber ripped on me plus it is hard to type with it on. other than that nice case and holster. I am thinking about the epik from the good reviews, but man I love the way the Tour feels in my hand with out any case on it. I would need to find a holster to hold it on my belt as I hate carrying phones in my pocket. Thoughts?

Mike
    03-23-10 09:07 AM
    Ive gone caseless since day one (aug). Not a scratch on the case or screen. Its a nice looking phone, but its not fragile. Just don't keep change or anything that can scratch it in your pocket...uh...dont drop it either...its tough, not indestructible..

Always hate cases on phones. Makes them look crappy...to me anyway. Hey, I love the way that phone looks...I think i'll cover it over with a case and i won't be able to see it! lol..
    03-23-10 09:11 AM
    I'm glad I am not the only one!
    03-23-10 09:21 AM
    i have the incipio case on my bold 2, its super thin it covers the back and side. you barely know its there and makes it perfect for setting it down on surfaces without scratching the battery cover.

check out this case: http://shop.crackberry.com/incipio-u...medium=content
    03-23-10 10:44 AM
    I had a case on my iPhone and it still broke when dropped. I haven't used a case on my BB yet. The screen is scratchless - though there are MANY on the battery cover.
    03-28-10 02:18 PM
    Go for it, naked is fine.

If you do go with the Epik however you will be very happy. It's the best case available especially considering the price.
    03-29-10 11:18 AM
    Clear Armor from CaseMate; 2 sets for $9.99. I love it. Or if it's available yet, try their Go Bare, was 24.99.
    04-04-10 02:20 PM
    Yeah what about a invisible sheild case? I heard that is just like it being naked. You can even have best buy apply it when you buy it for like 8 bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 12:44 AM
    Yeah what about a invisible sheild case? I heard that is just like it being naked. You can even have best buy apply it when you buy it for like 8 bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have it on my phone and I had best buy install it. I wouldn't have the patience to install it correctly.

Good protection and feel, I like it a lot.
    04-05-10 11:14 AM
    If you purchased your Tour new from the VZW store, the holster that came with seems to work well.....
    04-05-10 12:49 PM
    I don't have a case or skin or anything, but I usually have either my pocket pouch (work) or golla bag (everywhere else).

I would probably use the CaseMate ID case except that of course it won't work with extended batteries. Now, if the Otterbox commuter came in extended format...oh yeah.
    04-05-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD