10-18-08 10:55 AM
31 12
tools
    Well I am considering getting one for my Bold to protect it while I am at work.
    I think you will like it. I didnt know if I was going to like it or not but I so. It just takes a little while to get use to.

The bold is a beautiful phone and I can tell you one thing. The otter box will keep it that way. I know you can't show the phone off while it is in the otterbox but at least you know it isn't getting scratched or anything.
    10-05-08 07:39 PM
    I don't think I would really need one right now. It just seems a little bulky.
    It's not, really. You'll only notice the extra bulk for the first 24 hours or so. After that your Berry will seem rediculously light and fragile without the case. And the first time you watch your Berry go skittering across the grocery store parking lot, you'll be glad you had it covered .
    10-06-08 01:09 PM
    It's not, really. You'll only notice the extra bulk for the first 24 hours or so. After that your Berry will seem rediculously light and fragile without the case. And the first time you watch your Berry go skittering across the grocery store parking lot, you'll be glad you had it covered .
    That is true. I guess I could always try it and if I did not like it I could sell it to someone.
    10-06-08 02:07 PM
    I have had mine on for 3 or 4 days now, and its feel natural to me. I picked up my friends curve and it didn't feel right with out a case on it haha. I am glad I have it on there, I was in the car and put it in my lap and went to get out my car and it fell to the pavement. Picked it up, not a scratch on it.
    10-06-08 02:58 PM
    I got the otterbox for my curve in black. It is great for work. On thr weekends I take it off and just use my blackberry holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 10:50 AM
    I was gonna do the same thing, take it out for the weekends but I just leave it in the case. I tend to drop things so I figured I would just be save and leave it in.
    10-18-08 10:55 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD