Click on the link below and you decide if its worth it or not..

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...84#post4467584
    01-10-10 04:53 AM
    Not worth it...in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 09:22 AM
    i love my barely-there case. But i baby my 9700.
    01-10-10 12:27 PM
    Can't wait for my incipio feather

01-10-10 12:59 PM
    Can't wait for my incipio feather

They don't look like they will protect but they do!
    01-10-10 02:10 PM
    I bought one for my sister for 8900. It works great except for when you drop it in water. lol
    01-10-10 04:45 PM
    I have always been looking at nice cases to get for my 9700's or my 9550
    01-10-10 05:05 PM
    The Case-Mate Hybrid offers good protection. The skin part does pick up some lint, but the outer shell lets the phone slide out of your pocket. Also all ports are covered.
    01-10-10 05:08 PM
    OK, maybe I over do it!

I use the Barely there under the Feather. It stops me from accidently hitting the lock and mute buttons and it offers a nice grip. I also carry all this in the stock leather case. It is a bit snug until the sides streach out a bit on the stock case.
    01-10-10 06:17 PM
    the top looks exposed and very little protection on the corners...where phones typically seem to land. I got the Otterbox Commuter case and really like it. Some silicon, a very thin extra piece of plastic (let's it slide into pockets easily and offers more protection) on the back/top/bottom of phone.

may want to give it a look before you commit to something else. It offers more protection and still very slim.
    01-10-10 07:35 PM
    I like my Incipio feather better.

They don't make it for the 9550 yet.
    01-10-10 08:17 PM
    can you guys possibly post pictures of the incipio feather on this thread...i'm thinking about buying one, but the website does not give much details....i usually like to slide my phone in my pocket. I currently have the OEM rubber skin and it's very hard to slide it inside my pockets...thanks!
    01-10-10 09:46 PM
    can you guys possibly post pictures of the incipio feather on this thread...i'm thinking about buying one, but the website does not give much details....i usually like to slide my phone in my pocket. I currently have the OEM rubber skin and it's very hard to slide it inside my pockets...thanks!
    Here ya go lots to look at.

http://www.myincipio.com/blackberry_cases/
    01-10-10 11:38 PM
    I don't buy cases anymore. I have learned that it is better and less expensive to use the case that has come with the device. I like the leather holster and will be sticking with that. In 2010, I will not be buying anymore useless accessories for my BB or any apps. What I get out of the box is what I will use.

01-12-10 04:57 AM
    I don't buy cases anymore. I have learned that it is better and less expensive to use the case that has come with the device. I like the leather holster and will be sticking with that. In 2010, I will not be buying anymore useless accessories for my BB or any apps. What I get out of the box is what I will use.

Womp. That's no fun. Gotta jazz it up a little!

01-12-10 06:24 AM
    I would like to see more pics too. It's difficult to see how the BB looks with the case from the website's pics.
    01-12-10 06:41 AM
    The Case-Mate Hybrid offers good protection. The skin part does pick up some lint, but the outer shell lets the phone slide out of your pocket. Also all ports are covered.
    +1 i also have the hybrid case, great protection, the skin does pick up lint but i can live with that...
    01-12-10 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD