i'm looking for a really thin non-silicon sleeve... maybe a thin melt or plastic one, just something to protect the back as sides from scratches. I want to be able to put my phone in my pocket with easy, silicon sleeves grip pants pockets.
    03-04-10 12:38 PM
    Look into the Innocase II Surface from Seidio. I was looking for the same thing you were, I liked my silicone one but the lint and over-stickiness started to annoy me. I like my Seidio case quite well, though I have heard some complaints about their customer service. The Innocase II isn't totally slick but it slides into pockets nicely (and fits into the OEM holster a little better than with a silicone case too). I like that it covers the sides and some of the front of the phone too, the ones that clip onto the back only don't seem like they'd protect very much.
    03-04-10 12:45 PM
    Curve 8900 oem leather pouch, $4 on amazon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 03:01 PM
    case-mater barely there. thats where the goods are.
    03-04-10 03:21 PM
    i noticed that it blocks the speaker hole. i'm looking at the Incipio Ultra Light feather Slim Form Fitted Case its appears similar to the case-mate one but has the speaker exposed
    03-10-10 04:41 AM
    Case-mate barely there is perfect for me. Protection and you don't even realize it is on the phone.
    03-10-10 05:01 AM
    Case-mate barely there is perfect for me. Protection and you don't even realize it is on the phone.
    how is the speaker quality, have you tested it with and without the case on to see if there is a noticable difference?
    03-10-10 08:26 AM
    The ultra-slim case from Sena. Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod Touch case, and other PDA cases

I have bought 2 from them and they're the thinest I've seen and have the magnet for the sleep function.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry-Bold 9700-UltraSlim
    03-10-10 08:32 AM
    The Sena looks nice.
    03-10-10 02:01 PM
    Yeah Sena are very nice, go with them.
    03-10-10 02:05 PM
    i might not be the thinnest but Otterbox Commuter cases pretty slim and slides in and out of your pocket.
    03-10-10 02:48 PM
    Incipio Featherlight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 04:28 PM
    This is an easy one...

Otterbox for 9700

Offers the most protection. It's slim and gives you full access to all your buttons
    03-10-10 04:31 PM
    What he said . . . Love mine!
    03-10-10 05:16 PM
    i noticed that it blocks the speaker hole. i'm looking at the Incipio Ultra Light feather Slim Form Fitted Case its appears similar to the case-mate one but has the speaker exposed
    I've never used speakerphone, but I have watched videos with the speaker. The sound is okay, it's a little muffled, but the benefits of the case far outweighs the muffled sound for me. I love it so much I've ordered a 2nd one in a different colour!
    03-10-10 08:53 PM
    I've never used speakerphone, but I have watched videos with the speaker. The sound is okay, it's a little muffled, but the benefits of the case far outweighs the muffled sound for me. I love it so much I've ordered a 2nd one in a different colour!
    The Barely There does not block the speaker. It fits perfect.
    03-10-10 09:21 PM
    I suggest the Otterbox Commuter. I just got my 9700 yesterday and I immediately got this case. It combines a durable hardshell case with a shock absorbant silicon-and if you ask me, it really doesn't add all that much bulk to it. If you think about it, would you rather have a bit more bulk (but more protection), or less bulk (with very little shock absorbtion)? It also slides easily in and out of your pocket.

Good Luck!
    03-10-10 09:36 PM
    I suggest the Otterbox Commuter. I just got my 9700 yesterday and I immediately got this case. It combines a durable hardshell case with a shock absorbant silicon-and if you ask me, it really doesn't add all that much bulk to it. If you think about it, would you rather have a bit more bulk (but more protection), or less bulk (with very little shock absorbtion)? It also slides easily in and out of your pocket and doesn't cover the speaker.

Good Luck!
    03-10-10 09:38 PM
    The Barely There does not block the speaker. It fits perfect.
    there is a cut out for the speaker? it doesn't how that in the picture
    03-12-10 03:21 PM
    does anyone own the Incipio Ultra Light feather Slim Form Fitted Case?
    03-12-10 03:23 PM
    i ended up getting the Incipio case, they're sold at the AT&T store... two for $34.99 black and blue cases. i tried one called iFrogz or something like that. but it covers the mic and from what my friend told me it sounded like a paper bag when my hand moved around on the phone. so just so you know when buying a hard case make sure the mic is exposed cause ever the ones with the cut out amplify hand movement
    03-15-10 09:15 PM
    Ummm look at the kiosk at your local malls... I got one for $15 and its the thinnest, and durable. Looks sexy.
    03-15-10 11:14 PM
    I suggest the Otterbox Commuter. I just got my 9700 yesterday and I immediately got this case. It combines a durable hardshell case with a shock absorbant silicon-and if you ask me, it really doesn't add all that much bulk to it. If you think about it, would you rather have a bit more bulk (but more protection), or less bulk (with very little shock absorbtion)? It also slides easily in and out of your pocket and doesn't cover the speaker.

Good Luck!
    Totally agree with the above Post. I have the Otterbox Commuter as well, and I swear by it. Another Bonus which I found for those who like to holster their BB's, is that you can use the OEM 9000 and it fit's like a glove.

It's a bit of the case "Function before Fashion" but at $600 for a BB, what's a little bit of bulk to protect your phone?
    03-15-10 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD