I currently have the silicone case they sell at the t mobile store for the 8900. I like how thick it is and it adds a feeling of weight to the phone. What I don't like is that it covers up the front of the phone where the BB logo is.

Does anyone know where I can find a case of similar thickness that only covers up the edges? The ones they sell at bestbuy are too thin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 06:27 PM
    May I ask why you want the Blackberry logo to be shown? Are you that self conscious that you need people to KNOW you are using a blackberry? The only people that matter will already know it's a blackberry without seeing BLACKBERRY on the top. I personally have this silicone and I love everything about it which you stated.
    04-22-09 06:32 PM
    Check eBay.
    04-22-09 06:54 PM
    Don't think you can get them in the states but I have a pretty thick silicone case (called a Tuff Skin) from Roots, and it came with its own belt clip. Its pretty thick and durable. I switch between that and a naked pearl.

04-22-09 07:10 PM
    May I ask why you want the Blackberry logo to be shown? Are you that self conscious that you need people to KNOW you are using a blackberry? The only people that matter will already know it's a blackberry without seeing BLACKBERRY on the top. I personally have this silicone and I love everything about it which you stated.
    I want the blackberry logo to be shown because it's more aesthetically pleasing to me. You may not care if its covered or not, but to each his own. Its called personal preference. I dont get how that makes me self concious.

anyways back to the topic. If anyone has any more suggestions keep em coming. thanks.
    Last edited by rwright1; 04-22-09 at 07:35 PM.
    04-22-09 07:33 PM
    Don't think you can get them in the states but I have a pretty thick silicone case (called a Tuff Skin) from Roots, and it came with its own belt clip. Its pretty thick and durable. I switch between that and a naked pearl.

I agree. The silicon that tmobile sells kicks ***

04-22-09 07:47 PM
    Well since you already have the T-Mobile skin why don't you just cut the part that covers the blackberry logo?
    04-22-09 08:06 PM
    I found a really nice one dont know what it is but I bought it from a random store, it's really thick and the bb sign shows lol. Just check random stores around your area.
    04-22-09 08:32 PM
    I currently have the silicone case they sell at the t mobile store for the 8900. I like how thick it is and it adds a feeling of weight to the phone. What I don't like is that it covers up the front of the phone where the BB logo is.

Does anyone know where I can find a case of similar thickness that only covers up the edges? The ones they sell at bestbuy are too thin.

Check out myincipio.com

04-22-09 10:32 PM
    I just ordered one off ebay, check them out.
    04-23-09 12:05 AM
    just rock it naked, its safe
    04-23-09 12:08 AM
    Well since you already have the T-Mobile skin why don't you just cut the part that covers the blackberry logo?
    LOL i actually did that.. but its just temporary until I find one I like!

Check out myincipio.com

Alright Ill check that out.

I found a really nice one dont know what it is but I bought it from a random store, it's really thick and the bb sign shows lol. Just check random stores around your area.
    Damn. you lucked out. the only stores near me that sell em are Tmo and Bestbuy. and the best buy ones are too thin..

If all else fails though Ill just try ebay. The only thing I hate is its hard to tell from the picture what they really look like until you see em in person.
    Last edited by rwright1; 04-23-09 at 12:25 AM.
    04-23-09 12:18 AM
    otterbox can't get much thicker than that
    04-23-09 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD