I have a VZW hard case/holster combo and the face in design blocks the notication LED. Due to the way I keep the case in my pocket, I can't feel the vibrate and I'd rather not take it out every 5 minutes to see if I have an email.

I could of course use Innocase II with the OEM holster, but the hard case holster design is sooo much nicer/lighter/less bulky.

Opinions please!
    09-15-09 06:24 PM
    well i can actually see the led light in seidio inno 2 from looking directly downward into the holster. if that just made any sense, its not the best view but it works. i dont have to remove the phone from the holster to glimpse at the led light.

beside that i have not seen any combo set (hardcase & holster) were it fully visible.

Goodluck...
    09-15-09 06:38 PM
    well i can actually see the led light in seidio inno 2 from looking directly downward into the holster. if that just made any sense, its not the best view but it works. i dont have to remove the phone from the holster to glimpse at the led light.

beside that i have not seen any combo set (hardcase & holster) were it fully visible.

Goodluck...
    That is exactly the answer I was looking for. Its a shame that Seidio could not answer this question when I called them.
    09-15-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD