i currently have an otterbox case on the phone now, but in all honestly it is just too bulky for me so i'm looking for something much thinner. since i got a BB charging cradle for christmas, i'm hoping that there is at least one brand out there that will work without having to take it off every time i want to put it in the charger. 2 of the 4 snaps on my seidio case for my 8330 wore out in the 12 months i had it and i only took it off to do an occasional battery pull. i don't want to have to abandon my brand new cradle or risk wearing out the snaps on a $20+ case. anybody got a solution??
    12-28-09 11:04 PM
    To my knowledge there is no hard case that will fit the cradle. Seidio makes a cradle that will fit their cases but that is pretty much it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 11:14 PM
    When I was buying my Storm 1, I saw the charging cradle for it and fell in love, but didnt buy it, but knowing my habits I ALWAYS buy a case for my phones, and the salesperson showed me the Verizon Wireless Shell/Holster Combo, so I bought it.
    After looking around I have seen some really neat cases and such for my Storm, but never enough to actually shell out any money the Shell/Holster Combo, with the ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD covering the front of the Storm I was pretty happy, So much so that when I got my Storm 2, I again bougth the full body InvisibleSHIELD only to use the 3 front pieces, and the Verizon Wireless Shell/Holster.
    12-28-09 11:43 PM
    The cradle is such a tight fit. I can't imagine any case would allow you to use it with the cradle.

12-29-09 06:51 AM
    Like someone else said Seidio makes a charging cradle which has a removeqble insert to allow you to use the cradle with a case. Its not as pretty as the OEM cradle but it do what your looking for.

12-29-09 08:25 AM
    +1 for the Seidio Innocase. This case, becuase RIM fixed the 3.5 mm headphone jack to be flush, slides on from the top and bottom. I much better design than the front/back setup for the S1. And like someone mentioned, you can get a desktop cradle that will accomodate it.
    12-29-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD