I have Invisishield on my 8900 and I don't LOVE it... at all. It would be great except I have the VERY annoying rainbow colored verticle streaks/lines that cover the screen. I've only had it for about 12 days, but I cannot STAND that I paid good money for a beautiful screen and now I feel like it's flawed with this steaking effect.

And! To make matters worse, when I took it to Invisisheild at the mall he told me it was the screen on my phone and not the shields fault...PLEASE! When I brought it in it didn't have those streaks they didn't just grow over night. Ughh.

SO, I am thinking about ripping this POS off and going to Clackamas to get Bodygaurdz, i'm just curious--am I going to have this same problem? and if so who can reccomend a CLEAR screen protector that will not have the streaking effect?
    07-11-09 09:24 PM
    Go with a Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page and you won't be sorry. It's even cheaper!! There's some pics in my signature of the screen with one on.
    07-11-09 09:25 PM
    Go with a Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page and you won't be sorry. It's even cheaper!! There's some pics in my signature of the screen with one on.
    I second the BSE. It is beautiful and looks great! (was really easy to apply too) i love it. LOVE. It was so cheap too! like $8.99 with shipping!
    07-23-09 08:05 PM
    Third. Invisible Shields are known for discoloring over time. I use best skins ever on all my stuff. My laptop, two blackberries, my wifes LG dare. Works great and no discoloration over time.

Plus you cant beat the price.
    07-24-09 07:13 AM
    I love bodyguardz. I used them on my Diamond with great success and have a set sitting here waiting for me to get off my lazy tail and install with my Tour. On my Diamond they were crystal clear and without the sticky feeling invisible shield has.
    07-25-09 09:29 PM
    wow, these look great, especially since a pack of screen protectors at vzw costs $10 and this is only $8. But is there anywhere I can go to see and buy it? I don;t want to have to use the internet.
    07-25-09 09:37 PM
    wow, these look great, especially since a pack of screen protectors at vzw costs $10 and this is only $8. But is there anywhere I can go to see and buy it? I don;t want to have to use the internet.
    I don't believe they have kiosks or retail locations. Most of these companies are online only but have a pretty good return policy if you don't like it.
    07-25-09 10:34 PM
    yeah, if i was going to buy something for my bb the first place i would look is the the cb store
    07-25-09 11:17 PM
    I second this.
    07-26-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD