Hey Crackberry Heads,

I was wondering if there is a case for the 8330 that has a built in screen protector. I was about to order a new housing for my phone but I want to make sure I can find something that protects the screen from being scratched. Any ideas? I hate the adhesive screen protectors bc tiny bubbles and hairs annoy me!

Thanks ahead of time
    04-16-09 11:10 PM
    making one of those cases with the hinges that you can open to put in
    04-16-09 11:21 PM
    Body glove makes a nice case for your 8330 nice price too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 11:22 PM
    Bodyglove makes one, you can see it at the crackberry store.

I had the case, it was ok.

Pros: screen protector, material used was durable, would definitely protect from scratches and bumps. Came with a swivel clip which was also removable.

Cons: material made the case a little bulky, might be a problem if you keep in your pocket. If you do keep in your pocket lint/dust easily gets under the screen protector which could easily be cleaned but may lead to another problem, the clips that hold the case together do not really seem durable, I'd imagine that it would start to wear after awhile especially when you need to remove the case for cleaning, battery pulls, etc. Plus, if you have a desktop dock charger, need to remove the case.
    Last edited by prot0type; 04-16-09 at 11:25 PM. Reason: added
    04-16-09 11:23 PM
    Body glove makes a nice case for your 8330 nice price too.
    Agreed. Here is a link for you... Body Glove for Curve.

This is the case I use on mine and it has saved my Curve more time than I can count.
    04-16-09 11:25 PM
    should just get those reusable screen protectors, so you can reapply when you mess up
    04-16-09 11:33 PM
    Get the bse (best skin ever)
    From what I understand it covers just about the whole body and screen with a very thin layer of plastic material and they are very durable

04-17-09 12:46 AM
    I don't know if Speck makes on for that model, but they have a clear case for the 8320 that works well. But be warned, as with all clear cases that cover the screen, get a screen protector on the phone first. You know what happens with dust and all once it gets underneath...

04-17-09 03:47 AM
    Tried the Body Glove...protective screen scratches easily and, as previously stated, allows dust to creep in under screen. I now use the Seidio Innocase. They have a screen protector you stick on over the BB screen that just barely covers the LCD display and works extremely well.

04-17-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD