So I let me dad borrow my gps the other day and he broke it. I use it on a daily basis for work so needless to say I was crushed. I left for work this morning with me my curve and my big extra large seidio ext battery. Got onto the highway and realized I left my car charger in her jeep so I figured let's see how long this battery could last. 11 straight hours of non stop sprint nav, bbm and an ocassional phone call. I got home and the battery was still at 70%. I don't even think the standard battery would have made it the whole day.

Thanks seidio for making a much needed product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 11:42 PM
    I've heard good stories about the Seidio for the Curve. Here's wishing for the 9650 version to be just as effective if not better, as that is the next BlackBerry for me, too. Glad I waited.

02-06-10 12:25 AM
    I've heard good stories about the Seidio for the Curve. Here's wishing for the 9650 version to be just as effective if not better, as that is the next BlackBerry for me, too. Glad I waited.

yeah i feel ya. i held off on the tour because of the essex and i hope they release as good of an ext battery as they did with the curve.
    02-06-10 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD